Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So today's/last night whatever you call it was an in-depth talk on where she has worked since being at school/college.

Hadn't watched the Vlogmas Mary Poppins simply because I can't stand the film. However had to sit and watch the beginning of that so I saw the infamous Andy. First impressions made for each other. I mean if they are buddies who go to the cinema together and don't even like the same type of films at all, then there must be something in it!

Maybe in an ideal world,Lauren can ship over from Canada and they can have a polygamous relationship!
Who asked her for this information? ? They must of done it just to take this piss!!! I’m not interested in my own work history never mind someone else’s.... yawn! I left it playing whilst I went to do something more interesting ?

Reactions: 4
So today's/last night whatever you call it was an in-depth talk on where she has worked since being at school/college.

Hadn't watched the Vlogmas Mary Poppins simply because I can't stand the film. However had to sit and watch the beginning of that so I saw the infamous Andy. First impressions made for each other. I mean if they are buddies who go to the cinema together and don't even like the same type of films at all, then there must be something in it!

Maybe in an ideal world,Lauren can ship over from Canada and they can have a polygamous relationship!
Someone else that hates Mary Poppins! I couldn’t stand it even as a child!

Moving to Canada sounds doable to me, if she really wanted to

Reactions: 1
Someone else that hates Mary Poppins! I couldn’t stand it even as a child!

Moving to Canada sounds doable to me, if she really wanted to
I want Angie and Andy to fly happily in to the sunset together! Why can't that happen!

Lauren is way too full on for a best friend! I mean her hair hasn't even changes over the years!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I want Angie and Andy to fly happily in to the sunset together! Why can't that happen!

Lauren is way too full on for a best friend! I mean her hair hasn't even changes over the years!
It is mutual though. It’s definitely not all coming from Lauren. The obsession works both ways. She books the Canadian bank holidays off work in advance so she can spend the day talking to her!

Reactions: 3
It is mutual though. It’s definitely not all coming from Lauren. The obsession works both ways. She books the Canadian bank holidays off work in advance so she can spend the day talking to her!
I still think she likes Andy too... Her giggling away at his stupidity over nothing, watching films neither of them like but just go together. I think they should take it to the next level!

Reactions: 1
I still think she likes Andy too... Her giggling away at his stupidity over nothing, watching films neither of them like but just go together. I think they should take it to the next level!
I’ve never got that impression from her. They don’t see each other that often, only really for the cinema

I’ve never got that impression from her. They don’t see each other that often, only really for the cinema
But they don't even enjoy the same films! It's so odd! Why go watch a film with someone which isn't your thing? It's very odd!

I think they should vlog together more on camera and see madly in love declarations from Lauren in the comments!

But they both get to see the films they want, even if they have to endure ones they don’t like. I get the impression neither has anybody else to go to the cinema with

Who asked her for this information? ? They must of done it just to take this piss!!! I’m not interested in my own work history never mind someone else’s.... yawn! I left it playing whilst I went to do something more interesting ?
Bet she still hasnt admitted she works at DWP!!!

But they both get to see the films they want, even if they have to endure ones they don’t like. I get the impression neither has anybody else to go to the cinema with
I am still routing for Angie and Andy... They need to get together this needs to be the year of love for them!

I wouldn't sit through a film I am not interested in unless it was for my children.

She’s always said that she has lived on her own for so long and wouldn’t be able to change her lifestyle for a relationship, she enjoys her own company apparently!

Reactions: 4
And what’s with the racist joke on her Instagram? That made me really uncomfortable ? we aren’t in the 80s now My Angel ?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That joke really surprised me too. I often thought Angela was an intelligent lady. She has her own little ways, which may seem odd to some, but she seemed smart. I cant understand how she would think it appropriate to post a joke like that! Shes not as bright as I thought!
That, and falling for the Mrs Hinch scam. Can she not see it's just an advertising ploy?!

Reactions: 5
That joke really surprised me too. I often thought Angela was an intelligent lady. She has her own little ways, which may seem odd to some, but she seemed smart. I cant understand how she would think it appropriate to post a joke like that! Shes not as bright as I thought!
That, and falling for the Mrs Hinch scam. Can she not see it's just an advertising ploy?!
It’s really made me angry. I am surprised by some of the people who have liked the post too!!

Maintain! Good old SW!! Followed it 100% no my angel ? you didn’t!! You did the version of SW that suits all the over eaters like Jane, Elaine and Helen to name but a few ? if you follow SW rules and recommendations 100% YOU WILL LOSE every week!

Reactions: 3
Maintain! Good old SW!! Followed it 100% no my angel ? you didn’t!! You did the version of SW that suits all the over eaters like Jane, Elaine and Helen to name but a few ? if you follow SW rules and recommendations 100% YOU WILL LOSE every week!
Exactly the treat day speaks volumes! Plus she said yesterday that she hadn't quite been 100% on it!

God knows how she will cope this week with going out on Friday!

The bloody woman is obssessed with this cleaning lark,its all she talks about,and what is a Minky????She goes into raptures over it!!!

The bloody woman is obssessed with this cleaning lark,its all she talks about,and what is a Minky????She goes into raptures over it!!!
It won’t last, don’t worry. It’s a cleaning cloth/sponge thing

• Haha
It won’t last, don’t worry. It’s a cleaning cloth/sponge thing
On her Tesco food hauls she gets 24 cans of coke A WEEK!!Is it just me or is that excessive,no way could i drink all that in a week,that would last me a month!!!Her guts must be rotting.

On her Tesco food hauls she gets 24 cans of coke A WEEK!!Is it just me or is that excessive,no way could i drink all that in a week,that would last me a month!!!Her guts must be rotting.
That really is so bad for you! And anybody that shows any concern will be deleted and blocked.

I used to be really bad for drinking it but it was never more than 2 cans a day. I gave up all diet drinks a couple of years ago