Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@karenjet what did I just watch? Since the diet coke thing I watched she's popped back up in my suggestion feed on YouTube.
Shopping at the Trafford centre .I thought harmless vlog. No not at all. It starts off with what I can only say is like a tell all introduction to her and Lauren's romance. It all started in this year, and shows all these pictures of them smiling into the camera on various adventures including Disney of course. I mean really...they are not a couple though?

That Lauren is odd .could hardly understand a word she said but in all honesty she actually seemed more genuine ok than Angela. I thought oh my god at first but maybe it's because I didn't know what she said half the time!

It really is the strangest of strange relationships.

Anyway vlog tedious just basically eating. However I couldn't believe Angela letting her Dad carry all her shopping in to her flat for her up those stairs. Wtf is Angie is 40, the vlog was 2017 so a couple of years old. Still her Dad at the youngest would I guess be 60! He might not look 60, might be strong as an ox but honestly lazy cow. Also sounds like Lauren carried all their shopping except on posh bag as Angela called it with a bottle of perfume in it!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Hahaha,she looks as if she wants to punch someone!! This is so pathetic,making a video especially about diet coke????She really needs to get a proper life.
@karenjet what did I just watch? Since the diet coke thing I watched she's popped back up in my suggestion feed on YouTube.
Shopping at the Trafford centre .I thought harmless vlog. No not at all. It starts off with what I can only say is like a tell all introduction to her and Lauren's romance. It all started in this year, and shows all these pictures of them smiling into the camera on various adventures including Disney of course. I mean really...they are not a couple though?

That Lauren is odd .could hardly understand a word she said but in all honesty she actually seemed more genuine ok than Angela. I thought oh my god at first but maybe it's because I didn't know what she said half the time!

It really is the strangest of strange relationships.

Anyway vlog tedious just basically eating. However I couldn't believe Angela letting her Dad carry all her shopping in to her flat for her up those stairs. Wtf is Angie is 40, the vlog was 2017 so a couple of years old. Still her Dad at the youngest would I guess be 60! He might not look 60, might be strong as an ox but honestly lazy cow. Also sounds like Lauren carried all their shopping except on posh bag as Angela called it with a bottle of perfume in it!
????

They’re oddly mesmeric together though, aren’t they? They swear their relationship is platonic but I’ve seen the looks Lauren gives her! And they call each other wifey. Very strange.

Did you see the amount of crap they buy? And it’s tradition for them to go and buy a build-a-bear together when they meet up! ? I bet you the staff in it thinks they’re a pair of nutters!

Reactions: 5
Seriously??? Now her obsession is wax melts ?‍♀ Can she be any more of a sheep ? if she tried?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Am getting obsessed listening to her waffle now. Although am not sure how much I listen to or its just background noise...she doesn't half talk.

I need to find out more about her and these competitions. I haven't a clue what she's on about but said something about a website, book, magazine I'm not sure about needing to get back in to doing them.

• Haha
Am getting obsessed listening to her waffle now. Although am not sure how much I listen to or its just background noise...she doesn't half talk.

I need to find out more about her and these competitions. I haven't a clue what she's on about but said something about a website, book, magazine I'm not sure about needing to get back in to doing them.
Oh yes, she’s a “comper”
Spends hours and hours a week doing it, or used to. 4 times a year she does a round up of what she’s won. Don’t bother watching - the only decent things she’s won is a £5000 John Lewis voucher, and a set of 3 appliances from AO.

Reactions: 1
Oh yes, she’s a “comper”
Spends hours and hours a week doing it, or used to. 4 times a year she does a round up of what she’s won. Don’t bother watching - the only decent things she’s won is a £5000 John Lewis voucher, and a set of 3 appliances from AO.
How do you become a 'comper' am intrigued

Reactions: 1
Ive never known anyone ramble on how she does,she doesnt stop for breath!!!She must be so lonely,thats why she makes these 45min videos every night.Sad really i suppose.

Reactions: 3
She sent Lauren a valentines day card and Lauren sent her one....hhhmmm rather strange if theyre only friends!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
There is definitely more to her friendship with Lauren. She books days off work when Lauren is off, so they can talk online all day. What the heck is that about?! They talk constantly as it is! And one of her dreams is that, one day, her and Lauren can live together. That's quite...full on, for just a friendship!

• Haha
I’ve never seen anybody get so breathless so easy. She just walker from one room to another and was panting as if she’d ran a mile.

I know I’ve said it before but I’ve honest to god never seen anybody as obsessive about food. 90% of her vlogs are talk about food. She’s losing weight now and I guarantee you it will be Disney take 2 and she’ll gain 2 stone on her holiday! The 7lbs she gained at Christmas must have taken some amount of eating. Half a stone in less then a week ?

I’ve never seen anybody get so breathless so easy. She just walker from one room to another and was panting as if she’d ran a mile.

I know I’ve said it before but I’ve honest to god never seen anybody as obsessive about food. 90% of her vlogs are talk about food. She’s losing weight now and I guarantee you it will be Disney take 2 and she’ll gain 2 stone on her holiday! The 7lbs she gained at Christmas must have taken some amount of eating. Half a stone in less then a week ?
Am not surprised. All these bus problems she's been moaning about and she says she can walk from so and so but...there is always a but then you find out it's actually only a short walk.

Am sure she said homebargains and some other places is only 10 minutes away but she tries to but tiny amounts due to carrying stuff. Am thinking bloody hell try carrying fruit and veg home occasionally instead of a few bits that weigh very little. Her Dad is her chauffeur and am not saying she isn't grateful but honestly I don't know how she coped on holiday...no I do Lauren carries stuff for her!

She got her parcel of Astonish cleaning products that she won yesterday....seriously she was so excited!!:rolleyes:o_O:D

• Haha
She got her parcel of Astonish cleaning products that she won yesterday....seriously she was so excited!!:rolleyes:o_O:D
I saw that too!

She didn't half waffle on about the delivery of them though! I wonder if she will use them though!

Am surprised she's not bought a Mrs Hinch pen to go with her Mrs Hinch to do book! Poundland apparently have the pens in...if she gets one she's going to be so excited!

I saw that too!

She didn't half waffle on about the delivery of them though! I wonder if she will use them though!

Am surprised she's not bought a Mrs Hinch pen to go with her Mrs Hinch to do book! Poundland apparently have the pens in...if she gets one she's going to be so excited!
Ive never actually watched Mrs Hinch only heard about her,she has a special pen too????

Ive never actually watched Mrs Hinch only heard about her,she has a special pen too????
Yeah it's tacky with a jewel at the end. I noticed Poundland are doing them. The pad she writes her stuff in is identical to Mrs Hinch...I would stay away from that Hinch woman. If people really need to be told to put toilet cleaner down the toilet and that motivates them to clean there is something wrong there!

Yeah it's tacky with a jewel at the end. I noticed Poundland are doing them. The pad she writes her stuff in is identical to Mrs Hinch...I would stay away from that Hinch woman. If people really need to be told to put toilet cleaner down the toilet and that motivates them to clean there is something wrong there!
Yet you’d be stunned at the number of people that have destroyed their baths and kitchen sinks by using Harpic Max toilet cleaner on them! There’s at least one a week on the Facebook group!

Yet you’d be stunned at the number of people that have destroyed their baths and kitchen sinks by using Harpic Max toilet cleaner on them! There’s at least one a week on the Facebook group!
Why would you do that? These people are idiots!

• Haha
Why would you do that? These people are idiots!
You tell me and then we’ll both know ?‍♀ it strips the enamel off baths and the leaves a stainless steel sink black! Then the morons are emailing harpic! When they have absolutely no comeback whatsoever as it states clearly on the bottle that it’s toilet cleaner! Just a little clue there!

You tell me and then we’ll both know ?‍♀ it strips the enamel off baths and the leaves a stainless steel sink black! Then the morons are emailing harpic! When they have absolutely no comeback whatsoever as it states clearly on the bottle that it’s toilet cleaner! Just a little clue there!
Would love to hear Harpic response.

Are they then trying to claim on house insurance that they accidentally cleaned their whole bathroom and kitchen with toilet cleaner and it ruined it!

So noticed on Instagram she's lost today,..so she's lost 2 stone so far!

Isn't it her treat day today so god knows what she will eat!

Am shocked Lauren doesn't comment on her Instagram...maybe she thinks her wife will run off with another woman if she becomes a skinny Minnie!

• Haha