Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe? I’m surprised Lauren’s mum didn’t attend if she’s accepting I think she’s her only child .
Yeah so am i i suppose it depends how she feels about it some people are just so set in their ways and what they think is right and wrong i guess

Reactions: 2
I take it she'll be moving into Lauren's mums house unles they plan of getting somewhere of their own .

She’s no longer Angie Walton now…she’s took Lauren’s surname according to her name on Instagram

Reactions: 3
She’s replied to a comment on her latest Instagram post saying she’s back in England but only “temporarily”. Looks like it could be Angie moving to Canada

Reactions: 5
She’s replied to a comment on her latest Instagram post saying she’s back in England but only “temporarily”. Looks like it could be Angie moving to Canada
She mentioned in another comment that she was moving to Canada. It is lovely to see them both so happy, life is just too short not to follow your dreams and the love of your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can't see them living together. She'll go home to Southport after the holiday. They're married however in a weird way they'll live their separate lives. I may be wrong, I hope Iam. Wishing them all the luck in the world. They are a lovely couple and I do miss Angie's vlogs xxx
I think I agree with this, there is something not quite right. I feel they are obsessed with each other in a friend way- I obviously could be wrong but I don't feel it is a sexual thing. I think they have married so Angie can move over and they can see each other more. I just don't buy the relationship thing.

Reactions: 4
Yep I agree. I always said she married Lauren to get over to Canada. She’s always said one way or another she’ll get there. A day after their wedding the rings were off. Angie also posted a year or 2 ago (stories not a grid post) that she was a sexual so there is 100% no sexual feelings there. I think they both have settled for the fact they’ll not meet a man and they would rather live with each other than anyone else

Reactions: 3
I always thought there was a lot of chem between them when Lauren came to visit or she was chatting to her , her whole personality changed you could nearly see the butterflies above her head :giggle: I deff believe they have a sexual relationship .

It’s probably wrong of us to speculate on someone’s sex life but I’m going to join in the discussion anyway 🙊 I don’t think there’s a sexual desire between them but I do think there’s adoration and butterflies. I’ve always assumed Angela is asexual but I guess that doesn’t mean you can’t love someone, just that you’re not interested in the sexual side of a relationship. I think they’re quite literally ‘soulMATES’. I don’t think they would’ve got married if they both lived in the same country though. But fair play to them for doing what they want, I can’t imagine it’s been easy for them explaining their relationship over the years, particularly to older generations who are generally less accepting

What makes people think she’s asexual? they always shared a bedroom when Lauren came to stay, despite Angie having a two bed flat, I do think they are a couple in every way.. I think Angie stayed in the closet because of her parents they seem very traditional in their ways but once she came out there’s no stopping her, she’s clearly proud of her sexuality as she’s waving the pride flag if she was asexual she’d still be as introverted as ever even though they married imo.

Reactions: 1
She also posted ages ago on her cnsnape Instagram she was asexual. She slept in the spare room or she used to sleep in her living room when she had her old flat while Lauren had her room

It must’ve been on Insta? I’ve never heard her discuss her sexuality or preferences on YT from one of her vids she said Lauren slept on the floor in her room as the living room was too small and she didn’t have a second bed in the spare room.

Just saw her old vids are back on YT she was a year married in June but seems to be still living in her flat.
IMG_9392.jpeg
IMG_9393.jpeg