Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her Tesco food hauls she gets 24 cans of coke A WEEK!!Is it just me or is that excessive,no way could i drink all that in a week,that would last me a month!!!Her guts must be rotting.
Just 1 goes straight through me. I'd be shitting for England ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So her latest video about how she met Lauren, Lauren has left a comment saying they first started talking on a forum 18 years ago. Angie mentions Lauren is now 33. so Lauren was 15 when they started talking. Theres a 10 year age gap between them. Is it weird that Angie would have been 25 and Lauren 15? What 25 year old woman would want to chat to a child? So intensely too, every single day and phone calls etc. Very odd.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So her latest video about how she met Lauren, Lauren has left a comment saying they first started talking on a forum 18 years ago. Angie mentions Lauren is now 33. so Lauren was 15 when they started talking. Theres a 10 year age gap between them. Is it weird that Angie would have been 25 and Lauren 15? What 25 year old woman would want to chat to a child? So intensely too, every single day and phone calls etc. Very odd.
That's seriously sounds fucked up. If anything I bet Lauren has moulded her life to be someone Angie would like then.

It's so odd and strange...even worse a Neopets forum!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I thought for a start I was uncomfortable with the explanation ? BUT yes Angie was in her 20’s and Lauren was a teenager ? BUT and I’m not justifying the fact that a 20+ year old talking to a teenager... Angie is very immature now in her 40’s! Can you imagine what she was like in her 20’s??? She’s like Peter Pan I really can’t see her mind getting old... her whole existence is Disney related or Harry Potter!! I think they are very similar and well suited and tbh fair play to them ?

On her latest video,she says she was "inspired" to start vlogging by Elaine12Jones......sounds about right! :rolleyes::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well I’m eating my words. I always thought it was more Lauren that thought of Angela as more than friends. But I just watched her how they met video and it was like a teenager talking about their first love! The dreamy look in her eye and the giggles!

I have two people I call my best friends. One I’ve known for 28 years now. I love her to pieces but don’t talk like that about her ?

• Wow
Well I’m eating my words. I always thought it was more Lauren that thought of Angela as more than friends. But I just watched her how they met video and it was like a teenager talking about their first love! The dreamy look in her eye and the giggles!

I have two people I call my best friends. One I’ve known for 28 years now. I love her to pieces but don’t talk like that about her ?
But apparently Lauren was only 15 and Angie 25. I think that's weird!

Have you seen how she's all gushing over Andy though in yesterday vlog? Am still going #Angie and Andy

Reactions: 1
But apparently Lauren was only 15 and Angie 25. I think that's weird!

Have you seen how she's all gushing over Andy though in yesterday vlog? Am still going #Angie and Andy
Let it go, itsme! She’s clearly holding a candle for her wifey Lauren!

I’ve not seen it yet and won’t tonight, I’m babysitting shortly. I’ve just listened to yet another delivery driver rant! If any local drivers see her videos they’ll piss through her letterbox! ?

And I do find the age gap weird too. I knew there was 10 years between them because they went to Disney for angela’s 40th and Lauren’s 30th. But I didn’t realise Lauren was that young when they met.

Innocent as it was, I have two 15 year old daughters and I wouldn’t want them being friends - let alone as intense a friendship as theirs - with a 25 year old

And I do find the age gap weird too. I knew there was 10 years between them because they went to Disney for angela’s 40th and Lauren’s 30th. But I didn’t realise Lauren was that young when they met.

Innocent as it was, I have two 15 year old daughters and I wouldn’t want them being friends - let alone as intense a friendship as theirs - with a 25 year old
Exactly. I get along with my son's friends and at that age I was always up for a chat but to wait online to chat to someone so young it's odd! Regardless of maturity.

Exactly. I get along with my son's friends and at that age I was always up for a chat but to wait online to chat to someone so young it's odd! Regardless of maturity.
Especially when you think about it’s the like of Harry Potter sites like that that predators go to look for kids. But I suppose there was a lot less awareness about that at that time.

I’d be worried about how a 25 year old didn’t have friends get own age

Especially when you think about it’s the like of Harry Potter sites like that that predators go to look for kids. But I suppose there was a lot less awareness about that at that time.

I’d be worried about how a 25 year old didn’t have friends get own age
Exactly! It's just weird.

I don't get why she's too busy to see Andy. I think it's more he's probably busy doing other things to be honest!

Exactly! It's just weird.

I don't get why she's too busy to see Andy. I think it's more he's probably busy doing other things to be honest!
To busy talking to Lauren. Sure that time a while ago when o2 went down her biggest issue was she couldn’t talk to Lauren when she was on the train!

She's definitely an odd one!

I bet Lauren is fuming when she goes out with Andy though! I can see she would be.

Let it go, itsme! She’s clearly holding a candle for her wifey Lauren!

I’ve not seen it yet and won’t tonight, I’m babysitting shortly. I’ve just listened to yet another delivery driver rant! If any local drivers see her videos they’ll piss through her letterbox! ?
She deffo doesnt want anyone else but Lauren in her life,theyre both very immature and childlike.

I totally ship Angie and Andy! They are so cute together (yes, I'm being serious!) and also I do actually like Lauren, she seems really sweet! I'm totally okay with people disagreeing with me cause everyone has their own opinions but I have had a long term close friendship before and know how it can seem to the outside world...sometimes though one person can fall in love with the other and I have been there and it does hurt when the other doesn't feel the same way.

Does anyone understand what i mean by saying what an aggressive cook she is? :ROFLMAO:every time she's in that kitchen she slams the drawers shut, the way she does things and mixes and just everything in general when cooking is so forceful and careless, id hate to be the neighbour below her!

I think Angie would feel a lot better if she would accept that she's still in the closet tbh. All the Lauren talk, the underlying anger and comfort eating. I don't think her folks would approve but I'm half tempted to ask if she's ever going to come out and be in an open relationship. Times have changed and she shouldn't be in fear of what her folks would think.

Reactions: 6