Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t get it!?! Is she that stupid ? she made a little speech the other day about her job.... that she will not say where she works and will delete any comments guessing... Yet she gives a detailed route to her work in her rant about her commute!!! Lol stupid over grown child!!! ?
That's just so funny. I had to giggle!

Reactions: 4
I really don’t get it!?! Is she that stupid ? she made a little speech the other day about her job.... that she will not say where she works and will delete any comments guessing... Yet she gives a detailed route to her work in her rant about her commute!!! Lol stupid over grown child!!! ?
This really made me laugh! You're spot on! And out of curiosity, based on a few places she mentioned, a quick google of her name and her linkedin profile comes up! So I now know exactly where she works ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This really made me laugh! You're spot on! And out of curiosity, based on a few places she mentioned, a quick google of her name and her linkedin profile comes up! So I now know exactly where she works ?
Oh my god!! Lol ? yeah just put her name and Bootle and there she is! What a stupid woman!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I watched the vlog because I was intrigued. It did make me laugh even more that she's saying what bus, street names and exactly where her office block is. I was thinking if she had a stalker it's just too creepy for words as she said about bus times too, her work hours etc. I was gobsmacked.

LinkedIn is always a good one to find people!

• Haha
MY ANGELS ???‍♀?‍♀??? please stop says that Angie... it’s weird, cringe and annoying!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I already guessed it was that place and left a comment on her yt video the other day,and of course she denied it and deleted my comment!!

Reactions: 1
Shes practically having kittens because Zoflora has brought out 5 new fragrance disinfectants,and of course she had to buy them!!How sad is this woman???

Shes practically having kittens because Zoflora has brought out 5 new fragrance disinfectants,and of course she had to buy them!!How sad is this woman???
Oh I saw it, her knickers were soaking over a few bottles of bloody disinfectant!

This Hinch thing is starting to drive me crazy. It’s scary how easily influenced so many people are. Get a mind of your own!

Oh I saw it, her knickers were soaking over a few bottles of bloody disinfectant!

This Hinch thing is starting to drive me crazy. It’s scary how easily influenced so many people are. Get a mind of your own!
What's the scents then? I am so sad I have to ask but they must be so amazing and I just can't bear to watch!

What's the scents then? I am so sad I have to ask but they must be so amazing and I just can't bear to watch!
It was twilight garden (which I do love the scent of but not because that Hinch eedjit told me to!) lemon zing, winter morning, and I can’t remember the others. It was a day or 2 ago I watched it. But just watched another vlog and she’s excited because she found bluebell woods ?

Reactions: 2
It was twilight garden (which I do love the scent of but not because that Hinch eedjit told me to!) lemon zing, winter morning, and I can’t remember the others. It was a day or 2 ago I watched it. But just watched another vlog and she’s excited because she found bluebell woods ?
I think I watched that one half heartedly!

Really odd!

Reactions: 2
Just wait until she finds this thread here. @teaspoon have you been watching long enough to remember the Diet Coke saga? She made a whole video ranting about that, and that lady was trying to be kind to her!

• Haha
Just wait until she finds this thread here. @teaspoon have you been watching long enough to remember the Diet Coke saga? She made a whole video ranting about that, and that lady was trying to be kind to her!
I remember that! She did a separate little video addressing it "for the last time" ?

• Haha
@karenjet and @Sara_M what have I missed in my life a diet coke saga please tell
She had been moaning about not losing as much weight as she felt she should be, and a lady was telling her that it could be the amount of Diet Coke she was drinking. I can’t remember the science behind it but it was something to do with how the body gets confused with artificial sweeteners and how it processes it.

Since Angela gets through a 24 pack a week the lady said that could be the culprit. Angela made a whole video ranting about it. And the woman wasn’t being nasty at all. She was only trying to help!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She had been moaning about not losing as much weight as she felt she should be, and a lady was telling her that it could be the amount of Diet Coke she was drinking. I can’t remember the science behind it but it was something to do with how the body gets confused with artificial sweeteners and how it processes it.

Since Angela gets through a 24 pack a week the lady said that could be the culprit. Angela made a whole video ranting about it. And the woman wasn’t being nasty at all. She was only trying to help!

Hahaha,she looks as if she wants to punch someone!! This is so pathetic,making a video especially about diet coke????She really needs to get a proper life.

• Haha

Omg, those boobs. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5