Andrew Wheatcroft: Self entitled and self proclaimed beauty guru

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these supplements he shills clearly aren’t doing his immune system any good with him having a different illness every other week.
couldn’t agree more with this. He’s always popping this pill and that pill telling us all how good they are. Obviously not working for him as he’s always fucked!!!

Reactions: 9
Why does his porridge always just look like he has milk on oats - like a bowl of cereal - instead of actually what porridge usually looks like once it's been cooked. So weird.

There definitely seems to be more going on here because how are 2 seemingly young healthy guys constantly getting ill or needing a week in bed? Is it just a cheap attention grab? Or it wouldn't surprise me if it was drugs or alcohol or both, or Andrew's HIV affects him much more than he lets on.

It's funny how they always seem to make a miraculous recovery in time for a free press trip though.

Reactions: 11
Nothing rude or passive aggressive about that at all. She literally complimented him at the end. Wtf is his problem?

Reactions: 7
Isn't Botex an anti-wrinkle treatment? If the anti-wrinkle products he is selling work then why get botox 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He’s been triggered my someone mentioning the injectables he’s had whilst shilling all the skincare 😂😂😂
He’s recently done a post about having filler and botox again, after saying he never would.

Of course filler is going to plum out your face and make it look better, otherwise what’s the point in doing it?🤦🏻‍♀️

is anyone else really irritated by how much he waves his hands in front of his camera while filming 🤚🏼👉🏼👇🏼👆🏻☝🏼✋🏻👌🏻🤘🏻🤞🏻✊🏻👎🏻👍🏻👍🏻👆🏻👉🏼👇🏼☝🏼🤘🏻👌🏻✊🏻👎🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And he never mentions the product in the caption or says on the video what brand it is?!!! Drives me mad!

Reactions: 3
He's back to posting photos of people on the tube. Annoys me so much because these people are just going about their day and Andrew is posting them on a public page and borderline taking the piss out of them.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
He's back to posting photos of people on the tube. Annoys me so much because these people are just going about their day and Andrew is posting them on a public page and borderline taking the piss out of them.
This is plain weird behaviour.

Reactions: 4
This is plain weird behaviour.
At the very least he should cover their faces. Imagine just minding your own business having a coffee or travelling to work and you find out someone has taken a photo of you and posted it to their social media making up a fantasy backstory of your life 🤣🙈 so intrusive!

Reactions: 8
Intrusive, rude and plain weird! I would be absolutely mortified if it was done to me. Who does he think he is.

Reactions: 5
Did you all see his Insta stories where he was doing his god awful presenting for some La Roche Posay “top secret” thing?.

Reactions: 1