Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the way people are replying "I'm so sorry Ana, you don't deserve this" just because her SNAPCHAT got deleted...give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her top in her latest Tik tok is obscene. I’m not fashionista but I’m sure something is supposed to go underneath it. Her tits be floppin’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The thing with saff’s tweet last night and Ana’s reply I feel is quite insensitive. Saff made it out like something terrible had happened, and anas reply made it seem like she agreed. There are people dying and we’re in a global pandemic, and she’s crying bc she’s lost her snapchat, piss off ana

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
anas posting a workout routine? surely not, that girl is so lazy. in that video with saff where she controlled her life she couldn’t even do a small workout and half the stuff she did wrong. she’s copying saff as usual, someone get her a personality

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not sure if anyone watched Carmie (touchdalight) but he mentions Ana in his Assumptions video. He said he met ana once and she was wearing a top with her ‘quite big boobs’ out and in that moment he thought yeah if she wanted to do something with him he’d do it.

to me that just sounds like the impression ana gives off is easy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Like people have been saying, Ana really needs to have the basic human understanding most people have that it’s more f**king normal to buy clothes in the size you actual are and are suited to your body type. I’m sorry I’m all for body positivity like Ana you go girl with your big tiddies but it’s more than evident that most if not all her clothes are not the size she actually is, she keeps trying to squeeze into smaller sizes and it really isn’t working. As well, for a woman with a bigger chest surely she should understand that she can’t wear skimpy tops that are made for girls with flat chests like it looks awful and it really doesn’t work. I don’t see how jules can let her daughter dress in such ill fitting clothes and not say something? Also if Ana wants to risk wearing skimpy tops, why doesn’t she just but a bra on? Like it won’t hurt? Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/ Her boobs flap down on the beat too and it’s killing me, I can only image what it’s like when she sits down in that top! Poor atticus his young, innocent eyes must be scarred 😳

Reactions: 8
If she doesnt start wearing some support soon, her tiddies be at her knees in a couple years. Same as Demi don. These influencers will do anything to fit a trend.

Reactions: 7
Not sure if anyone watched Carmie (touchdalight) but he mentions Ana in his Assumptions video. He said he met ana once and she was wearing a top with her ‘quite big boobs’ out and in that moment he thought yeah if she wanted to do something with him he’d do it.

Oh god he is the definition of AWFUL. His content is all so contrived and clickbaity. Perfect man for our Ana.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I honestly dont know how she can post videos like that literally all I could see was her left boob about to come on show.

Reactions: 6

feel like he needs a thread. That video was soooooo awkward he looks like he wants to cry and constant fidgeting. He’s deffo got big insecurity issues. Anyways back to Ana!

What is Haz even about? (Can’t find a thread on her so posting here)
Her makeup and eyelashes, clothes and her awful bitchy and miserable attitude

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What is Haz even about? (Can’t find a thread on her so posting here)
Her makeup and eyelashes, clothes and her awful bitchy and miserable attitude
We all wonder... what is the point of her? I don't think she warrants her own thread really...

Hateful Haz™ and sidekick Basic Byron™

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We all wonder... what is the point of her? I don't think she warrants her own thread really...

Hateful Haz™ and sidekick Basic Byron™
Not in a malicious way but does anyone know why her face is like that? It’s like so flat and 2D also where did this freya come from swear she never use to be mentioned and now she’s constantly mentioned alongside those two irrelevant cretins

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not in a malicious way but does anyone know why her face is like that? It’s like so flat and 2D also where did this freya come from swear she never use to be mentioned and now she’s constantly mentioned alongside those two irrelevant cretins
I think Freya is their uni housemate.

There was one of saffron’s vlogs recommended the other day and it was her Byron,haz and ana talking on a bed. They were more normal on that. Did feel quite bad for saffron though cos the other 3 clearly had in jokes that she didn’t get

Reactions: 3
I think she does a lot of stupid things but in regard to the whole showing off her body thing, I dont think she should be shamed for having confidence, if she wants to wear revealing stuff (which a lot of people her age do as well) thats her own choice.

I think she does a lot of stupid things but in regard to the whole showing off her body thing, I dont think she should be shamed for having confidence, if she wants to wear revealing stuff (which a lot of people her age do as well) thats her own choice.
it’s one thing to wear revealing clothes like no one really cares that chavvy ana’s wearing a bikini on Instagram but it’s the fact the revealing clothes she wears don’t even fit her properly and she posts them on a social media that her younger 6 year old brother is also featured on. No one’s really shaming her for what she’s wearing but just to name a few reasons why they actually are ‘shaming’ her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.