Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s one thing to wear revealing clothes like no one really cares that chavvy ana’s wearing a bikini on Instagram but it’s the fact the revealing clothes she wears don’t even fit her properly and she posts them on a social media that her younger 6 year old brother is also featured on. No one’s really shaming her for what she’s wearing but just to name a few reasons why they actually are ‘shaming’ her lol
Ah okay, fair enough :)

Reactions: 1
I think she does a lot of stupid things but in regard to the whole showing off her body thing, I dont think she should be shamed for having confidence, if she wants to wear revealing stuff (which a lot of people her age do as well) thats her own choice.
I think it’s more the fact that she draws attention to her insecurities then gets upset when people points them out, like the boobs.

Reactions: 8
I get that she wants to show her body off like other girls her age. However, she fails to remember that she has a large following and a lot of her audience are under 16. Ana isn't exactly a good role model. The clothes don't fit her, her bikinis are always hiked up her arse crack. If she was to post a bikini pic in a bikini that fitted well, then put some sort of body confidence related caption I could understand. Ana posts these photos for attention

• Heart
Reactions: 12
About her outfits, she can wear what she likes by all means but it's all fake you can see it in her eyes. She's dead behind them and when you have a platform and you're a social influencer, you have chosen to have a responsibility, and she's making an impression to younger girls that if you wack your boobs out you'll gain all this confidence.

If she was genuinely comfortable she wouldn't feel the need to strip every instagram post, she would actually have goals and hobbies and she would be doing good with her life. She has so much potential but doesn't do anything with it. She lays in bed all day eating onions. She is an actual slob, it's disgusting. Her skin and hair look dry af. Her body is going to age by the time she's 30 because she isn't looking after it. That isn't goals. That's a concern. She needs to wake up.

Also did anyone notice atticus's instagram has gone?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The thing that annoys me about when she wears revealing clothes is, yeah it’s all very well and good wearing them types of clothes, but there is a time and a place. Having your bikini bottoms up your arse around your mum and 5 year old brother in your garden surrounded by neighbours isn’t the time or the place. And on one of her videos she said she’s very insecure, but I personally don’t think anyone can be insecure and wear those revealing clothes. That shows confidence not insecuries

Just went to look at her Instagram. The one thing I will say is that her grid is literally just pictures of herself.

Tells you everything you need to know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Jesus Chris she does “exercise” for a week and now she’s flexing her arse and uploading a workout routine

• Heart
Reactions: 14
right, if a guy with a teenage young audience was posting pics like these every other day people would be weirded out, i don’t understand which audience she’s trying to cater too? just make an onlyfans at this point Ana
for the debate about the whole clothes situation, i’m gonna quote myself again to show my point

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Jesus Chris she does “exercise” for a week and now she’s flexing her arse and uploading a workout routine
Ana walks to the kitchen fridge once instead of rolling over to the unnecessary mini fridge full of sugary drinks beside her bed and thinks she has the arse of Kim K to break the Internet and the athletic potential to be in the Olympics next year

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not to be harsh but does anyone know why she doesn't wear a bra? Her boobs aren't small at all that can't be good having no support for them.

Reactions: 5
I’m 2 years older than Ana and my mum would be disgusted if I posted a picture of my arse for 800k+ people to see, I don’t know how Julie can just sit back and not say anything. I’m all for body positivity, but leave some things to the imagination....

Oh god he is the definition of AWFUL. His content is all so contrived and clickbaity. Perfect man for our Ana.
Perfect thread for you 😌 https://tattle.life/threads/kate-elisabeth-and-touchdalight.6110/

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else feel like she’s secretly frustrated that she’s built up this reputation of eating junk food/not exercising and is trying to jump on the workout hype because she’s seen how many people are doing Saffron’s etc and is desperate for some of that clout. If I were Saffron I’d be pissed off she’s dropping a ‘workout’ video it’s literally insulting.

Also double post but I’ve never ever witnessed someone with less originality as Ana. Her tiktoks are copied, her whole life revolves around fast fashion and the only outfits she ever puts together are either revealing and trashy or pretty little thing tack. Her latest yellow gingham skirt is desperately trying to be Addison Rae/vintage chick as she’s seen this on other girls.. I know we all take our inspiration from somewhere but can she not just like... be herself.. own it?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone else feel like she’s secretly frustrated that she’s built up this reputation of eating junk food/not exercising and is trying to jump on the workout hype because she’s seen how many people are doing Saffron’s etc and is desperate for some of that clout. If I were Saffron I’d be pissed off she’s dropping a ‘workout’ video it’s literally insulting.
I agree with the sentiment. But I think it’s less about her trying to ‘re-image’ and more about fitting the 20-something blonde YouTuber formula which, at the moment, is ‘morning workout routine at 7am’.

My theory with this genre of YouTubers is that they are no different than TV shows/channels. You‘ve got your trashy TV shows like Love Island, ex on the beach, etc. If you gave me a list of 10 of these shows I probably couldn’t tell you whether it was ITV, Channel 4, etc. That’s because the content these channels are producing seek to appeal to what‘s popular at any given moment. The content will therefore naturally overlap. That is to say the content ITV produces isn’t for the purpose of defining the image of ITV (though it may have that effect). But if you pick TV channels like BBC4, NatGeo, Smithsonian, the purpose of the content directly intersects with the image the channel seeks to portray. Ana isn’t prioritising image in the content that she produces (though her content certainly effects her image), she’s prioritising whichever video ‘idea‘ is popular at the moment.

• Haha
I agree with the sentiment. But I think it’s less about her trying to ‘re-image’ and more about fitting the 20-something blonde YouTuber formula which, at the moment, is ‘morning workout routine at 7am’.

My theory with this genre of YouTubers is that they are no different than TV shows/channels. You‘ve got your trashy TV shows like Love Island, ex on the beach, etc. If you gave me a list of 10 of these shows I probably couldn’t tell you whether it was ITV, Channel 4, etc. That’s because the content these channels are producing seek to appeal to what‘s popular at any given moment. The content will therefore naturally overlap. That is to say the content ITV produces isn’t for the purpose of defining the image of ITV (though it may have that effect). But if you pick TV channels like BBC4, NatGeo, Smithsonian, the purpose of the content directly intersects with the image the channel seeks to portray. Ana isn’t prioritising image in the content that she produces (though her content certainly effects her image), she’s prioritising whichever video ‘idea‘ is popular at the moment.
EXACTLY. Spot on. Ive said this a few times. She doesn't have a target audience, she doesnt have a brand, she has no ethics and doesnt know what direction to go in and who to appeal to. Saffron has cultivated her image so she's family friendly but still old enough that her audience knows she drinks, goes out, etc but she doesnt film herself doing it for the most part as its just not professional. If YouTube is your job, you need to market yourself as such. Brands like Primark, BBC, ITV are looking to recruit people who fit their image while appealing to a target age range and Ana doesnt fit in any boxes. She cant do ITV because lets face it, she has the body but she doesnt have the face. Producers want someone who looks pretty without make up too, not bloated and with red splotches all over due to poor diet. It may sound mean but thats the game. Molly Mae was chosen because she was girl next door pretty, had a good personality and was clearly confident within herself and already had established a large following. People will not go for Ana based on her following of 9-17 year olds alone. She cant post videos with her brother one minute then be wearing see through shirts where you can see her boobs in another. Its unprofessional. It may not be 9-5 but employers will search your name whoever you are and whatever job you do. BBC would rule her out on the boobs thing alone. Primark wouldn't even touch her just based off her diet and inability to keep covered. ITV maybe for Love Island if she fixed her teeth, her chin area and skin. She's definitely not business smart, whereas Saffron seems to know how to work the game a bit more thanks to Wendy's training I'm sure.

Reactions: 18
Ive come to the conclusion that Ana mustn’t watch youtube videos anymore (that arent Saffrons and her management talent group) because i spent about an hour watching youtube videos and saw at least 5 videos that would not only suit her ‘brand’, ‘style’ but also her target audience and easily doable inside (Stops her making unneccary trips outside) so why isnt she looking at what is out there looking for ideas?? Instead we are seeing the same god damn 24 hour challenge over and over and OVER AGAIN. I could give her literally 3 weeks of video ideas just from looking on youtube so why does she insist on asking on instagram for ideas and then proceeding to make the same crap recycled content each week. IT IS LITERALLY YOUR JOB
Rant over lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m 2 years older than Ana and my mum would be disgusted if I posted a picture of my arse for 800k+ people to see, I don’t know how Julie can just sit back and not say anything. I’m all for body positivity, but leave some things to the imagination....

Perfect thread for you 😌 https://tattle.life/threads/kate-elisabeth-and-touchdalight.6110/
I'm nearly 23 And my mum would have pretty much the same reaction, don't get at all why julie not saying anything

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The thing about the work out is is that she said in her insta post ‘I’ve been working a lot on myself in isolation’ but I swear from her insta stories she’s only been doing these work outs for max a week or two? So her results are from tending, lighting and angles I think

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.