Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just atticus screaming in the car wanting to talk and both anna and julie talking over him completely ignoring him and talking over him. Not parenting him teaches him that its ok to do that. seriously god bless that kid for the future. Just tell him to wait his turn its not hard ffs

Reactions: 11
I' not supporting Ana. I agree that her content is slipping and she really needs to get her head down and do some real work and decide what type of audience she wants to cater to. However as someone who struggles with food issues and is constantly comparing themselves to people like Ana. Seeing things like people saying she is putting on weight is extremely damaging and below the belt. You don't need to bring her appearance into things. You can state you think her content is slipping and she's not putting much effort into her videos (driving round 20 mcdonalds) But for fucks sake stop bring up her appearance and calling her fat.
As someone has already told you, we are not calling her fat etc she’s far from it. I stated the girl is retaining water in her face due to the processed foods she eats. Like so many people before me!

I am sorry to hear about your weight struggles and this was not supposed to be a trigger for anyone. If your too sensitive to people on here maybe you should reconsider coming on this site as you clearly know what is discussed here

• Heart
Reactions: 19
how the duck can you eat a 20 mcnugget box and a burger to yourself
I can if I’ve got a hangover 😂🙈 big cold diet coke too 🤤🤤🤤 however I also force myself to go a run and a gym class the next day 😂

edited to add: only like a cheeseburger I’m not talking massive quarter pounder and 20 nuggets 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As someone has already told you, we are not calling her fat etc she’s far from it. I stated the girl is retaining water in her face due to the processed foods she eats. Like so many people before me!

I am sorry to hear about your weight struggles and this was not supposed to be a trigger for anyone. If your too sensitive to people on here maybe you should reconsider coming on this site as you clearly know what is discussed here

No one is shaming her for being fat. They’re talking about her shape because of her diet. She’s the one who is convinced she’s healthier than she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.