Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did not expect haz to be making £5k a month? Maybe I’m naive but rarely see her do ads, Millie t says she earns that much

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Did not expect haz to be making £5k a month? Maybe I’m naive but rarely see her do ads, Millie t says she earns that much
I thought the exact same thing but I don’t watch her much so wasn’t sure if I was missing stuff she did.

Reactions: 4
I hate when she makes things or tries new foods in videos and says ‘this is defo gonna become on of the daily things I have!’ Like no, it’s not? You’re quite literally never making that again.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hate how they describe things, her, Saffron, Casey and Nicole, it’s always ‘omg it’s unreal’ ‘Omg it’s insane’ ‘omg it’s so good’ usually with a mouth full of food.

There’s been a few times where they’ve ate something and been like ‘Omg it’s unbelievable’ and I’ve had one and it’s literally just a normal tasting thing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haz’s quick fire assumptions was how you’re meant to do it. Hence the name quick. We don’t need a full story time in each question

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If Haz is on 5k a month and her and Byron are reasonably around the same level (he has more subs, idk about views) then why did he need a job at Urban Outfitters?

• Wow
  • Haha
I'd really like to see Ana do some 24 job challenges...

For example 24 hrs working on a farm, 24 hrs as a security guard, 24 hrs as a retail assistant or 24 hrs as a factory worker.

This would not only be entertaining but also would educate and inform her viewers who might be considering career paths.

Similar to the jobs they did in 'Young Dumb and Living off Mum' ... I don't know if anyone here saw that series but it really opened the teenagers eyes and some of them really grew from the experiences they were given.

It would be different and educational and also a real challenge for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't care if she wants to show off her body (even if I want to crawl into a dark hole when she has her ass cheeks out), but it's the fact that her whole personality seems to be about her appearance. It's hard being a girl, especially in the age of social media, but she said in her ass-shot about "working on herself". I wish she would understand that there's much more to working on yourself than taking care of your physical appearance.

Would be nice to see her work on herself by taking up a new skill or opening her mind to learning about something that would involve her having to read and take some time away from being so wrapped up in herself. It would take away the pressure to appear perfect and give her a chance to broaden her mind and focus less on the exterior. I guess showing off her face is just easier and offers outside praise.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not sure if anyone watched Carmie (touchdalight) but he mentions Ana in his Assumptions video. He said he met ana once and she was wearing a top with her ‘quite big boobs’ out and in that moment he thought yeah if she wanted to do something with him he’d do it.

to me that just sounds like the impression ana gives off is easy!
I’m sorry, but his impression of Anna sexually doesn’t define her, it defines him. So what she has big boobs, doesn’t mean she’s easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I don't like Ana, at all. Don't like Saff either, or many of those youtubers. I agree with all the comments about her personality, copying videos, and bad diet. What I don't get is the crazy amount of slut shaming! People saying its trampy to kiss guys on a night out, enjoy sex, wear dresses that show off your legs and boobs at the same time - I feel like that's just a personal choice, and isn't trampy at all - these comments encourage the stigma around female sexuality. I do feel like she should just say she likes her body though, rather than pretending she doesn't whilst posting these photos. And also imo there's nothing wrong with being 'easy' in the way that you'll have sex with a guy if you want to without making them wait. Only if you're being unhygienic and unsafe.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
If Haz is on 5k a month and her and Byron are reasonably around the same level (he has more subs, idk about views) then why did he need a job at Urban Outfitters?
He also put his earnings from his last yt vid on his assumptions and wasn’t it like £300? He said that was more than usual and he has more subscribers than her hmm

Reactions: 6
suppose he’s got experience and qualifications now for when youtube fizzles out

He also put his earnings from his last yt vid on his assumptions and wasn’t it like £300? He said that was more than usual and he has more subscribers than her hmm
He does a lot of editing jobs right? So think that’s where he gets majority of his income from rather than YouTube. No idea about haz though.

I just checked Social Blade. She's definitely NOT on 5k a month from Youtube. She's either got a side income or she gets more paid sponsorships and ads on other platforms such as instagram? I don't follow her though so have no idea. She seems like a try hard who would lie about her income just to sound cool. If she's earning 60k a year, she wouldn't be saying she's 'broke' all the times she has been in Ana's vlogs

Reactions: 13
I just checked Social Blade. She's definitely NOT on 5k a month from Youtube. She's either got a side income or she gets more paid sponsorships and ads on other platforms such as instagram? I don't follow her though so have no idea. She seems like a try hard who would lie about her income just to sound cool. If she's earning 60k a year, she wouldn't be saying she's 'broke' all the times she has been in Ana's vlogs
I don’t follow her either but wasn’t one of the questions have you been paid £2k for a brand deal? Think I remember her kind of laughing and saying no. Cba to watch it again lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I don’t follow her either but wasn’t one of the questions have you been paid £2k for a brand deal? Think I remember her kind of laughing and saying no. Cba to watch it again lol.
No idea 😫 I don't watch their channels at all. Just going off what another poster said x

Reactions: 2
Does it really annoy anyone else that ana feels she has the understanding and knowledge to be providing fitness advice in the way of a fitness routine?? Surely it would be the blind leading the blind considering she eats junk all the time and isn’t known to do workouts or go to the gym. Surely it’s best to leave fitness advice to people with experience and understanding of muscles and excercise so as to ensure it is safe and efficient. Can’t for the life of me understand why anyone would value advice from someone who doesn’t value health or fitness and has achieved the figure naturally. Feel it’s such an unfair time also to leach onto people’s home workout demands when she’s not got any knowledge rather than allowing a more qualified person in this field take the lead!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.