Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After some soul searching I have discovered, within myself, that I am so jealous of Ana's body! Like how on earth does she look like that when she can't cook, considers a pizza bagel a 'proper meal' and eats like absolute tit! And I, and many other, inhale near a piece of bread and gain a stone!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That string dangling between her arsecheeks in that bikini photo is sending me, why would you leave it like that!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
her new ig post in the bikini 🥴🥴🥴

this comment had me.. surely Ana does not have the audacity to post a workout. A canny handle this any longer, get that fire exit door I’m off.
Oh ffs. Just jumping on safs band wagon again.

she hasn’t got a bleeping clue about excersing and her body shape isn’t down to that either 🙄 wonder how many times she’ll say she’s naturally blessed.

Reactions: 9
right, if a guy with a teenage young audience was posting pics like these every other day people would be weirded out, i don’t understand which audience she’s trying to cater too? just make an onlyfans at this point Ana

Reactions: 12
That string dangling between her arsecheeks in that bikini photo is sending me, why would you leave it like that!
That must be wedged in?? Like surely her arse cheeks aren’t that far apart it can fall all the way through?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry but she can't walk to a simple beat. Which is the concept of the video. Jeeeezzzzz

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm utterly speechless at that bikini photo! It doesn't even fit her boobs and we really don't need to see your arse out. How much more desperate does she want to be? I've said it before and I'll say it again, how can her mum honestly be happy that her daughter put photos like that online? I don't understand that family at all!

And as for that TikTok video......jesus christ 🤦‍♀️ I'd love to know what the neighbours really think!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
For someone who claims to be happy being single she’s really coming across quite desperate it’s vile. If I asked my mum to take a pic of me like that, at home or even on holiday, my whole family would take the piss

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her new TikTok. That top. I just can’t even ...
One wrong move and those boobs would hit someone in the face
I think she needs to accept not all fashion is made for people with big boobs (something I’ve sadly accepted)

Reactions: 9
What bothers me with the photos she posts are the fact she posts them on the same platform she posts images of her 6 year old brother.
I mean post what you want but it shouldn't be along side a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What bothers me with the photos she posts are the fact she posts them on the same platform she posts images of her 6 year old brother.
I mean post what you want but it shouldn't be along side a child.
Shocking, she probably gets him to take the shots for her. We know he got hold of her dildo once when he went into her drawers.

She doesn’t give a tit.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She clearly doesn’t have respect for herself or her family. She walks round the house looking like that in front of her brother. Im the same age as ana and my mum would never let me wear half the stuff she wears. Most of her viewers are young girls and look up to her. Gods knows why! shes such an attention seeker.

Reactions: 10
Just seen her story saying her and julie are in tears editing the new video, guessing it's the truth or dare video? Can just see the shouting from julie and atticus being painfully annoying already

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.