Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she even put oil in the pan for the baby bells? Like fgs it’s not hard?? I get so infuriated because I feel like she lets down girls our age and everyone thinks we’re all that stupid 🤦🏻‍♀️ Saffron is growing up and you can tell by the change of humour & editing and ana is just trying to copy 😩 get your own look/personality 😩

Reactions: 19
Calling it now - there’ll be a never have I ever with Julie.

I just realised Julie never actually said JEALOUS ARE YA? She said “why? You jealous, jealous?”, and then “wish you had a clothing line do ya?”

I love how we’ve just made it into her catchphrase and it’s not even fully correct 🤣
Mandela effect in play there, team! Swear I can hear her say it in my head!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Me too! I watched it again (twice!) to check. It’s gone too far to be changed now. We should get some merch made.
Yes I can hear it too! I think it’s possible Jules might of said JEALOUS ARE YA?! in like an assumptions/questions video in a car when someone’s assumed Ana pays for everything or something like that

I may be wrong, it could’ve just been Julie screaming that in my sleep paralysis, so don’t hold me to that but if anyone finds it let me know 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There are literally thousands of people dying atm and these two are acting like it’s the end of the world because anas bloody Snapchat got deleted 🤣🤣🤣
Just came on to say the exact same thing! I thought someone had bleeping died when I saw saffron’s tweet 😂😫

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There are literally thousands of people dying atm and these two are acting like it’s the end of the world because anas bloody Snapchat got deleted 🤣🤣🤣
I was going to comment on here earlier because her story popped up on my feed earlier and it was a really weird aff/ad for idek what? Probably why it's been deactivated🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched the new video and the constant "i'm not very skilled in the kitchen department" and "this might be better if you're more skilled at cooking than me" etc is so annoying. Does this girl know her total incompetence isn't a personality trait? Just a tad embarrassing not knowing how to whisk coffee or that you can fry things in oil in a FRYING pan. She's always genuinely astounded when they all go wrong as well I am BAFFLED at how thick she is in terms of basic knowledge

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Somebody needs to pass Anastasia the world's smallest violin due to her snapchat being deleted.... who cares :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
are haz and Byron related ? Or are they just all a big group? Also I’m starting to feel like ana just KNOWS she has a good figure and is just acting insecure so she doesn’t come off as snobbish?
I get a strong feeling Haz and Byron slept together and Haz never recovered and is pining for him all the time.

There's a weird vibe between those two.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I get a strong feeling Haz and Byron slept together and Haz never recovered and is pining for him all the time.

There's a weird vibe between those two.
Do we know how Haz, Byron, Ana and saffron etc even met. Surely their agencies didn’t introduce them because their profiles are so much smaller than Ana and saffs?

Reactions: 1
Just watched the video last night. Why is she calling an omelette scrambled egg? It's an omelette hun. Also that state of that coffee eurgh, does she know what whipped even means?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surprised she doesnt knock herself out in some of these TikToks with her tits swinging around so much:oops: Ana its OK to wear a bra sometimes!!!
she complains about her boobs so much but secretly knows they're the only thing that attracts boys attention!

She annoys me so much especially when she goes on about loosing her virginity. She goes on about it as if she's achieved something special. NO ONE CARES.

Reactions: 13
Why has she got to make everything a 24 hour 'challenge'.. i get, her and any kind of cooking that isnt plain pasta with cheese thrown on top is a bit of a challenge. But just call it testing tik tok hacks like the rest of your youtube mates and carry on making them look like the Ethel Austin version and be done with it.
The Ethel Austin reference has me howling 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
her new ig post in the bikini 🥴🥴🥴

this comment had me.. surely Ana does not have the audacity to post a workout. A canny handle this any longer, get that fire exit door I’m off.
I am the same age as Ana, and whilst I’m at university and living a completely different life, we have ALWAYS been told to watch what we post online. It will come back to bite us when we’re older, even if you’re an ‘influencer’!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
CBF7DA6D-78CC-4915-AB5E-CD139F7A349B.png

ur skirt is see through though ana Hun. Never ever ever wear black under a light colour... and it’s too tight hence the line in the middle. Wake up and buy your real size.... u should know these things considering ur meant to be a “fashion guru” now xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 27
*Sees Ana posted a picture of her arse on the gram*
*Immediately logs onto Tattle to see if others have noticed*

Okay but like, she looks great, but I don't see a huge noticeable difference between her pre lockdown? Why does every influencer and their nan suddenly become a fitness expert during isolation ughhh it's actually painful to see how much she's desperate to be like Saffron

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.