Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These swap boxes..

You could go down the centre isle of Tesco and buy half the tit that Ana sent Saffron.. honestly these swap boxes were a complete waste of time and put lives at risk.. if you're going to send something send 2 or 3 items that your friend likes.

Saff released a video today or yesterday about her glamping.. which looked pretty nice. Wouldn't surprise me if Ana jumped on the trend and did some "glamping" in her back garden.

Her box for saffron was tit. It takes one minute of googling to find both vegan brownies and vegan chocolate raisins. She knew saff was Vegan/plant based/whatever shes saying this week, she just couldn't be arsed. Plus where did those cookies disappear too that sinful delights sent? Did she seriously just keep them for herself?
1589379337426.png

I found this in her video, I can't find the cookies though..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I just watched the swap box video and I feel sick. Why does she need her friend to send her a box to motivate her to scrub her tan off? Lockdown isn't making your tan grubby ana. Your grubby anyways.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
These swap boxes..

You could go down the centre isle of Tesco and buy half the tit that Ana sent Saffron.. honestly these swap boxes were a complete waste of time and put lives at risk.. if you're going to send something send 2 or 3 items that your friend likes.

Saff released a video today or yesterday about her glamping.. which looked pretty nice. Wouldn't surprise me if Ana jumped on the trend and did some "glamping" in her back garden.

View attachment 129225
I found this in her video, I can't find the cookies though..
She 100% is jumping on this glamping thing. She posted an insta story last week maybe about the next couple of videos and one had a tent symbol so assume it’s that.

I do wonder whether that is the video she is posting tonight (can’t remember what day the tent was on) and that’s why saffron has posted at 10am instead of 5/6pm like usual

Reactions: 4
Would ana be classed as a non dependent when it comes to her mum receiving benefits? So any money she pays to her as board is deducted from what she gets? Not sure about the complexities of it all really but could your child essentially be a bajillionaire without their income being considered when applying for these things? Sorry if this has been discussed before

Reactions: 7
Would ana be classed as a non dependent when it comes to her mum receiving benefits? So any money she pays to her as board is deducted from what she gets? Not sure about the complexities of it all really but could your child essentially be a bajillionaire without their income being considered when applying for these things? Sorry if this has been discussed before
I looked at universal credit online and it mainly mentions about you and your partners earnings, so I assume they only take in to account Julie's. I don't think Julie would have to declare if Ana was paying her rent to live there, as it's not really a legal agreement if you know what I mean? Just a child paying their parent some rent, although in Ana's case she is ridiculously rich. And if they took in to account Ana's earnings, Julie definitely wouldn't be getting any benefits which would means she was solely living off Anas income which I can't see.

Reactions: 6
we already knew Ana had no originality but she literally just posted the same video as saffron’s only with a different name and probably cheaper and tackier looking

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Another 24 hour challenge after openly declaring that she doesn’t complete the full 24 hours how is she even getting the views at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So ssiicck.

Oh my god it's a bleeping sheet on a bit of twine.
Also please get a dictionary and broaden your vocabulary. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Also 24 hour challenges are just a way to get away with living her lazy lifestyle but in a different location.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
we already knew Ana had no originality but she literally just posted the same video as saffron’s only with a different name and probably cheaper and tackier looking
Hahahaha I bleeping called it! Still think saffy posted this morning to get in there first though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahahaha I bleeping called it! Still think saffy posted this morning to get in there first though.
I’m glad Saffron got in there first hers had much more effort (I know that without even watching ana’s).
Though does she feel ok with ana always stealing her ideas? Because if I mentioned to my best friend I wanted to do something and they copied my idea I’d feel a little annoyed.

Reactions: 19
her nails in the latest video 😭😭 she does realise its not that hard to take them off herself lol

Reactions: 5
Hate to be that person but in Ana's new video when she does a close up of her face, her face is getting a lot bigger. Think she needs to switch up her diet a bit bless her, that metabolism is gonna go hun

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watched the surprise box thing, what a waste. If I was saffron I'd be really mad getting a huge chocolate brownie and a box of bags of chocolate raisins delivered when ana knows full well she's eating vegan (she knows as she sent her vegan items too!!) just thoughtless and what a waste of food / money in these times too

Reactions: 10
I’m glad Saffron got in there first hers had much more effort (I know that without even watching ana’s).
Though does she feel ok with ana always stealing her ideas? Because if I mentioned to my best friend I wanted to do something and they copied my idea I’d feel a little annoyed.
Yeah me too. I wonder too though I would stop telling her my ideas tbh.

I’ve watched both videos now. Saff definitely put more effort in for sure. Though the barkers are generally more entertaining to me than bratticus and Ana shouting 24/7.

anas video was just an ad for benefit and she addressed her not doing 24 hour challenges and how many comments she got on that.Apparently we all misunderstood and she’s only not done like 3. Sure Ana! Also why does she have to have pickled onions all the time 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When I lived at home I was classed as a non dependant because I had a full time job, they would deduct money from my mums housing benefit and council tax benefit to reflect what I was earning

Reactions: 8
Another 24 hour challenge and it angered me so, so much!

Firstly - why did she need to BUY all new things for a fort? I’m sure they have sheets and blankets etc. If those hooks cost £15 each then she easily spent nearly £50! Most people manage forts with what they have.

Secondly - Atticus telling Cadbury to sponsor them was gross. He shouldn’t understand that language! Nor should he be eating that much chocolate in the fort. If it’s a one off fine, but it never is with her family.

And finally -ANOTHER takeaway? No wonder her face is so puffy. She doesn’t eat any veg other than her stinky pickled onions and it’s really showing.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.