Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocker I'm late to the video but how does she not know how to play jenga? Is she THAT thick?! You're not meant to hold the tower to stop it falling! Also Bratticus talking with his mouth full of chocolate is bleeping grim! Yikes!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shocker I'm late to the video but how does she not know how to play jenga? Is she THAT thick?! You're not meant to hold the tower to stop it falling! Also Bratticus talking with his mouth full of chocolate is bleeping grim! Yikes!
I think I almost vommed at that 🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I literally screamed lol

Reactions: 2
this new video is the second of third time she’s copied Molly/Beauty Spectrum. she has literally no originality and never even gives credit, it’s disgusting

Reactions: 12
i feel like i can’t even judge her eating habits when i’m eating doritos with cheese dip and salsa dip at 12am.
but omg i screamed when i saw she’d done a knock off version of saffron’s video, so embarrassing,
side note i hate those mates that make things a competition but also copy you at the same time 💀
nananananana, ana give it up, give it up, anaaa give it up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
i feel like i can’t even judge her eating habits when i’m eating doritos with cheese dip and salsa dip at 12am.
but omg i screamed when i saw she’d done a knock off version of saffron’s video, so embarrassing,
side note i hate those mates that make things a competition but also copy you at the same time 💀
I didn’t even watch the video because even from the thumbnail is embarrassing lol

Reactions: 3
Shes not just copied saff this time molly did this video about a month ago

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone else wondering when she filmed the video. She filmed it after the car one cause she addressed the comments but from all her Instagram stories she's been outside or in her bed everyday since that video. (Swear I'm not a stalker but it's just I remembered as I was watching her video that she never once posted anything that looked remotely like the fort)
First time poster, long time lurker etc..
funny you should mention this but i noticed the date when she showed her phone in the video (i attached a screenshot so hopefully it works) but she filmed Monday 11th overnight to Tuesday 12th, looks like someone was in a hurry to beat Saff to the chase wasn’t she 😂😂

ps just to add - what kind of idiot has to google ‘uk time’ instead of just using their phone? Literally the time is in huge letters on her lock screenAND in the top left of her phone (as shown on the screenshot) 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
funny you should mention this but i noticed the date when she showed her phone in the video (i attached a screenshot so hopefully it works) but she filmed Monday 11th overnight to Tuesday 12th, looks like someone was in a hurry to beat Saff to the chase wasn’t she 😂😂

ps just to add - what kind of idiot has to google ‘uk time’ instead of just using their phone? Literally the time is in huge letters on her lock screenAND in the top left of her phone (as shown on the screenshot) 😂😂
Sorry double post

lockdown must really be getting to me but i remembered saff posted a photo of her glamping a while ago (it was discussed on Saffs thread) so i went back to lookand she posted that photo Of her infront of the tent 5 days ago (So she did that ‘challenge’ at least 5 days ago) which either means Ana knew about Saff’s video and decided to do her ownversion, or she saw saffrons post and got inspired and did her tit show of living room camp-out thinking she had an ‘original idea’ lol

clearly have way too much time on my hands with this lockdown😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had one of them, got rid of her sharpish!

Reactions: 8

I think all youtubers that do 24 hour challenges google the time cause otherwise they could just change the time on their phone and we wouldn’t have a clue

funny that she tried to beat Saffron 😛

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I had one of them, got rid of her sharpish!
Yeah I had one of those Ctrl C friends. Was blind to it at first. But when she turned up in the same couture dress as me and flirted with the guy I liked because she thought she was me 2.0 I cut her out for good.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
NEW VIDEO THOUGHTS

• her bleeping diet is atrocious
• she can't play Jenga
• pickled onion juice must be sweating out of her pores
• if she didn't wear so much makeup maybe she would need to constantly apply spot cream???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This girl has no personality in her videos anymore, every sentence that comes out of her mouth tries to convince us she's happy with her content and life. It's quite sad and embarrassing to watch really.

Reactions: 16
I cannot get over the pure shade of saff uploading in the morning instead of the afternoon to beat ana. I dont like saff but that's a power move I can respect 😂

I also think she needs to accept spot cream is doing nothing for her and look for the cause I.e her crappy "freshhhhhhh" diet

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m sorry but this is killing me off hahahahaha. And that Ana is an accurate representation of you two as people, you’re a cheap, crappy version of Saffron 😭

902376C5-93A0-4E92-BF2F-6D0821B08783.jpeg 79159477-F794-472D-8866-09956C4C1298.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just caught up on this thread and thought i’d share my comments 😂

I agree with an earlier post atticus should NOT be saying things like ‘sponsor me, sponsor us’ for a 5 year old to say that and know what it means if awful. You can just tell anna and especially julie will be pushing him to say things like that. So beggy.

I do not believe any 24 hour challenge that Anna does anymore. I used to find them fun but once you’ve admitted to cheating its like how you ever going to make it believable now? It’s blatantly obvious she doesn’t fully do them.

All it’s ever about to them is money and they want everyone to know they’ve got money. People like that don’t have half as much money as you’d think.

why can’t julie get a job if atticus is in school????? love working hard and paying my tax’s to go to people like her to to claim benefits 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 13
NEW VIDEO THOUGHTS

• she can't play Jenga
• pickled onion juice must be sweating out of her pores
• if she didn't wear so much makeup maybe she would need to constantly apply spot cream???
Not to mention Atticus' diet. He was literally eating chips and buttered bread for lunch lol that's not a very healthy meal for a kid

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
just watched her fort vid to understand the context of the thread haha and what the hell why is her brother having chips and bread and butter for dinner ? I'm so baffled

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.