Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad Saffron got in there first hers had much more effort (I know that without even watching ana’s).
Though does she feel ok with ana always stealing her ideas? Because if I mentioned to my best friend I wanted to do something and they copied my idea I’d feel a little annoyed.
This 👍.
She couldn't even get the top with the cherries on for Saff without getting one for herself. 🙈Its all getting a little single white female for my liking now. I'd be scared if I was Saffron. Lmao. It looked much better on Saff too ( why wouldnt it after that boob job) imo!
In the latest vid bloody hell Ana's face is not half bloated these days.

Reactions: 9
Why did she have to get the Nintendo switch in the thumbnail. We get it you get gifted expensive stuff, don’t rub it in our broke faces 🤧

Reactions: 5
I looked at universal credit online and it mainly mentions about you and your partners earnings, so I assume they only take in to account Julie's. I don't think Julie would have to declare if Ana was paying her rent to live there, as it's not really a legal agreement if you know what I mean? Just a child paying their parent some rent, although in Ana's case she is ridiculously rich. And if they took in to account Ana's earnings, Julie definitely wouldn't be getting any benefits which would means she was solely living off Anas income which I can't see.
Ana is not classed as a dependant anymore as she is over 18 and has an income. However, her paying 'rent' to her mum is illegal as it can be classed as sub-letting. Her name must be on the rental agreement for Ana to be contributing to the rent as she is classed as an adult. Julie doesnt own the house she lives in to be charging for rent. Julie is still on benefits and still has that income coming in, theres no way Ana is paying her anything other than rent and utilities maybe. Ana's income is not reflective on if Julie gets any benefits as Julie is an adult (with the brain of a child).

Reactions: 6
Hahahaha I bleeping called it! Still think saffy posted this morning to get in there first though.
Ana: Can I copy your homework?
Saffron: Yeah. But don't make it obvious.
Screenshot_20200513-192433_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200513-192338_YouTube.jpg

Also Ana teeth look worse? And she looks more like her mother.
Screenshot_20200513-192548_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20200513-192618_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So funny because you can tell Saffron (Wendy) actually put EFFORT/preparation in to her video idea by booking an actual company to set up the tent and stuff in her garden whereas Ana most likely got the idea after Saffron mentioned hers and chose the quick, easy and cheapest way for herself without actually have to compromise her own comfort, entertainment or MONEY by outsourcing it. Speaks volumes why Saffron uploaded earlier too with the excuse that everyones home - babes, everyones been home for 8/9 weeks and it was still 5pm then. Just say Ana is a copycat and you cant seem to to tell her to piss off x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This 👍.
She couldn't even get the top with the cherries on for Saff without getting one for herself. 🙈Its all getting a little single white female for my liking now. I'd be scared if I was Saffron. Lmao. It looked much better on Saff too ( why wouldnt it after that boob job) imo!
In the latest vid bloody hell Ana's face is not half bloated these days.
She has no personality or unique fashion sense. Since she became friends with saffron she's her clone. She started fake tanning, wears her hair in the same styles, wears fake eyelashes, nude lipstick. Even her fashion sense looks really similar to Saff's now. I know lots of women take inspiration from other women e.g. I started wearing my hair half up half down because I'd seen it look good on other women. This is just too far for it to be 'inspiration' Ana is outright copying her "best friend" and it's weird 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The new video was awful.

The way she mentions how he she hasn't eaten a chinese in 7 weeks and the way she over dramatized it ; we have a takeaway every 2 - 3 months if we're lucky.
The "fort" she made was awful, there was no effort in it, the way I used to make forts would be having 2 duvets, pillows and make it dark, I don't know if the reason she made an indoor "tent" was because she didn't have enough space outside, but she's copying Saffron now, I can watch Saffron's content and enjoy it but with Ana's it just feels like I'm watching the same thing.

Reactions: 12
Why did she have to get the Nintendo switch in the thumbnail. We get it you get gifted expensive stuff, don’t rub it in our broke faces 🤧
Really annoys me Ninento sending free ones to influencers, they have been out of stock for ages and hardly need influencers promoting them to encourage people to buy them. Why not gift to essential workers who have been risking their lives to save people

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I swear with Jenga you’re meant to put the block back on the tower after you’ve taken them out... or have I played it wrong my whole life?!🙈

Reactions: 30
I swear with Jenga you’re meant to put the block back on the tower after you’ve taken them out... or have I played it wrong my whole life?!🙈
You do, well I do too anyway. Think it's called laziness knowing her 😂

• Haha
The new video was awful.

The way she mentions how he she hasn't eaten a chinese in 7 weeks and the way she over dramatized it ; we have a takeaway every 2 - 3 months if we're lucky.
The "fort" she made was awful, there was no effort in it, the way I used to make forts would be having 2 duvets, pillows and make it dark, I don't know if the reason she made an indoor "tent" was because she didn't have enough space outside, but she's copying Saffron now, I can watch Saffron's content and enjoy it but with Ana's it just feels like I'm watching the same thing.
Saying she hasn’t had a Chinese in 7 weeks, I’m not really sure why?! Most take away places are still open just for delivery instead. In my area in fact places that don’t normally offer delivery have made tremendous efforts to be able to do so! It’s not that big of a deal, just find a Chinese and order one if you’re that desperate for a cheeky chicken ball😂

E42A65D3-F124-4DFF-ADFA-8964AD720BEA.png
44AD5E0E-2A12-4FDF-AF94-AE8D30A8C127.png
2 months ago she was preaching about only buying what you need. Does she really need 3 bags of those???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Anyone else wondering when she filmed the video. She filmed it after the car one cause she addressed the comments but from all her Instagram stories she's been outside or in her bed everyday since that video. (Swear I'm not a stalker but it's just I remembered as I was watching her video that she never once posted anything that looked remotely like the fort)

Reactions: 8
09ECE946-3CCE-4394-87E0-D86DC18DAC1C.jpeg
what she means is she can’t wait to be staying at home doing duck all and then going out every once in a while for shopping trips with bratticus to Smyths...because he’s been a really good boy - interrupting whenever someone is talking, asking to be sponsored at every opportunity & asking to rate things out of 10. What I’ll never understand is they say it’s a treat, but it’s not a treat when he’s having hundreds of pounds spent on him every month. When I was growing up a treat was a happy meal on a special occasion (my birthday or something 😂) maybe I’m showing my age, but when kids get a ‘treat’ so often they really don’t appreciate things, especially when it’s hundreds of pounds worth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.