Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ana said on a live a while back “everyone keeps on about our house, we‘re not council, we rent privately through this thing called DSS”. She doesn’t even realise it’s still being paid for through welfare, whilst her and her mum make thousands through ads and affiliates.
But why does her mum use affiliate links when Ana's the youtuber?

Reactions: 6
didn't know anna had a bloody btec in politics from her recent tweets about the lock down
These youtubers are so quick to judge those wanting to go outside, hating the lockdown. They need to remember their privilege. Not everyone has unlimited money, works from home, a big house, the ability to lounge around surfing the internet and online shopping all day everyday- people have lost their jobs, families are crammed into 1 bedroom high rise flats, people living with disabled people unable to get the help they need. Then you get insufferable, delusional brats like Ana/Saffron/Gabby moaning on twitter about people going outside. YES ITS EASY FOR YOU TO SAY BECAUSE YOU’RE PAID TO DO duck ALL 365 DAYS A YEAR. It’s like an extended holiday to them.

Sorry, it just makes me sooo angry. These people need to recognise how lucky they are - this isn’t hard for them one bit and they know it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
I don't think any money Julie makes is declared. All this money is coming from a 'self-employed' perspective for her and every year, they have to declare this, which alot of people with 'side hustles' don't do to avoid tax because they can get away with it. Julie would also need her own accountant most likely as she doesn't strike me as someone good with numbers!
It would definitely affect her DSS claim as well as her benefits as if she earns £300 of one ad, then they will cut her benefits by £300 too. Also, if she earns over a certain amount, i'm sure they just won't pay any benefits for that month? Idk how it all works tbh.
Also, don't you have to be actively looking for work to be on benefits? How is she getting away with this tit?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Ana, sweetie. Don't rant about staying home and how scared you are then bang on about how much you miss Mcdonalds. People have lost relatives, jobs etc. Trying missing one of those, oh wait.. you can't.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh I remember yes, I don't think that was intended to be hateful, I just saw it as humour. I don't think anyone here is intending to mock or belittle anyone who is disabled.

Ana's nan is harmless and a definite character so I think people are just imagining what she is like and being satirical. At the same time she is part of Ana's family unit in numerous videos and so if she's involved in Ana's 'brand' therefore part of her cash grab then people are going to comment and wonder about her.

I'd certainly call out anyone who was being ableist as I have disabled family members but I think there's a difference between a bit of silly humour and hateful derogatory speech.

They were cached
I have seen quite a few comments on videos with her nan that say things like “no offence but is your nan disabled💖” and it’s just so so uncalled for imo and no ones place to ask that

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s a bit of a misnomer. Some BTECs are equivalent to 3-4 GCSEs whilst higher level BTEC diplomas can actually be equivalent to multiple A-Levels.

They get a bad reputation because they’re a vocational qualification preferred by students who aren’t always academic.

Still doubt Ana could achieve one. Girl can’t even wash her tan off properly.
I did a level 3 extended btec years and it was equivalent to 3 a levels .. we were in college 4 days a week and had to do a placement 1 day a week plus all the coursework on top of this, most of us had a weekend job too, 80% of my group have gone on to do degrees then go into healthcare careers including midwives nurses mental health support and so it really annoys me Ana using it as a throwaway insult, she doesn't have basic skills and hasn't done any education since she left school, she has little work ethic it's a joke, she has a nerve using it as an insult

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
DSS hasn’t existed since 2001 🧐 also everything has changed over to Universal Credit (I work in this field). She may be saying DSS to make it sound less obvious that it means paying for rent through benefits.

Reactions: 9
I have seen quite a few comments on videos with her nan that say things like “no offence but is your nan disabled💖” and it’s just so so uncalled for imo and no ones place to ask that
But surely it's better to address it and educate people? If people make comments it's generally from ignorance or a lack of understanding and actually this is an opportunity for people (especially as Ana's fanbase is young) to learn about disability and realise that so many of us have disabled family members?

Not addressing it or seeing it as a rude or hateful comment is almost treating a disability as a flaw or to be shunned?

MeJulie is the prime example of this with her "no he's not bleeping autistic!" response. In actual fact if Atticus was autistic it would be an opportunity to inform and educate on so many levels...

Just my two cents.

Reactions: 13
Don't know if this has been addressed on here before, but am I right in saying she hit 900k on Insta last summer? Now shes got 864k on there! Oh Ana!
Surely she'd b expecting to have hit the million by now as its 10 months later. Instead shes down 36,000!

Reactions: 5
But surely it's better to address it and educate people? If people make comments it's generally from ignorance or a lack of understanding and actually this is an opportunity for people (especially as Ana's fanbase is young) to learn about disability and realise that so many of us have disabled family members?

Not addressing it or seeing it as a rude or hateful comment is almost treating a disability as a flaw or to be shunned?

MeJulie is the prime example of this with her "no he's not bleeping autistic!" response. In actual fact if Atticus was autistic it would be an opportunity to inform and educate on so many levels...

Just my two cents.
As a family they for sure have a negative view of disabilities and Ana wouldn't address it because MeJulie thinks its bad and would ruin whatever sort of image they are trying to have.

also lets be real Ana couldn't educate anyone or inform anyone of anything of substance

Reactions: 10
DSS hasn’t existed since 2001 🧐 also everything has changed over to Universal Credit (I work in this field). She may be saying DSS to make it sound less obvious that it means paying for rent through benefits.
A lot of estate agents still use DSS to highlight the type of tenants they don’t want renting from them. I guess people still use the term. Bet Julie knows it inside out.

Reactions: 10
A lot of estate agents still use DSS to highlight the type of tenants they don’t want renting from them. I guess people still use the term. Bet Julie knows it inside out.
I first rented 6 years ago and can confirm it's still a commonly used phrase in listings for property.

Reactions: 9
Ana - ‘stay indoors everyone. I’m scared’

Julie - ‘planning my end of week trip to garden cent like it’s a trip to Disney’

did I really just read Julie is planning to go to the garden centre when it reopens 🤨

I know lock down rules are changing but think it’s stupid people just going places just for the sake of it...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I first rented 6 years ago and can confirm it's still a commonly used phrase in listings for property.
It may well still be a phrase used but I’m just informing people that the Department for Social Security no longer exists.

Reactions: 4
Julie - ‘planning my end of week trip to garden cent like it’s a trip to Disney’

did I really just read Julie is planning to go to the garden centre when it reopens 🤨

I know lock down rules are changing but think it’s stupid people just going places just for the sake of it...
SHE NEEDS A LAWN MOWER GUYS

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ana - ‘stay indoors everyone. I’m scared’

Garden centres aren't opening just for people to buy tat it's to sell all the bedding plants that have been grown in nurseries because otherwise they will die without being planted. If people aren't going for them then it's just unnecessary.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Garden centres aren't opening just for people to buy tat it's to sell all the bedding plants that have been grown in nurseries because otherwise they will die without being planted. If people aren't going for them then it's just unnecessary.
they should close all the sections that aren’t necessary purchases

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.