Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ana - ‘stay indoors everyone. I’m scared’

Julie - ‘planning my end of week trip to garden cent like it’s a trip to Disney’

did I really just read Julie is planning to go to the garden centre when it reopens 🤨

I know lock down rules are changing but think it’s stupid people just going places just for the sake of it...
Comparing a garden centre trip to disney just shows how she feels really about the lockdown. You should be going to get bedding plants they need to sell, or other things essential hard to get elsewhere like compost etc.

You can order lawn mowers online so no need to go to a garden centre to get one..

Reactions: 9
July vs now... hahaha. Awkward. Thought I'd just document it since it was mentioned here in case the 900k post disappeared.
900k was for her Youtube channel, where she hit the 1 million subscribers later on in November. It does not relate to her Insta followers.

Reactions: 22
So I re watched the moving vlogs from last year. Ana was so grateful, looked so much better and her hair!

Now..... spoilt, stuck up, full of her self, awful hair and makeup and the faces she pulls.... I had to stop myself looking at anything new as it literally makes me want to punch my phone screen...

OLD ANA BACK PLEASE

without me julie or braticus in every video aswell please 👏👏👏🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Anyone watched Saffron unboxing Ana's lockdown parcel? She bought her some Sinful Delights milk chocolate treats and milk chocolate covered raisins but Saffron is eating a plant based diet and is essentially eating vegan like her dad, so I though maybe Ana didn't know she was vegan, but then she also sent her vegan Galaxy chocolate so must have known. Thought Ana might have learnt by her past mistakes when filming plant based diet challenges what Saffron could and couldn't eat. Made me laugh as Saffron was opening the gifts saying "this is so thoughtful but I can't eat it", if I was Ana I would have been embarrassed as Saffron is supposed to be her best friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone watched Saffron unboxing Ana's lockdown parcel? She bought her some Sinful Delights milk chocolate treats and milk chocolate covered raisins but Saffron is eating a plant based diet and is essentially eating vegan like her dad, so I though maybe Ana didn't know she was vegan, but then she also sent her vegan Galaxy chocolate so must have known. Thought Ana might have learnt by her past mistakes when filming plant based diet challenges what Saffron could and couldn't eat. Made me laugh as Saffron was opening the gifts saying "this is so thoughtful but I can't eat it", if I was Ana I would have been embarrassed as Saffron is supposed to be her best friend.
She also sent her those naked bars too

Reactions: 3
The whole thing was just a plug for that ghastly sinful delights shite shes always promoting if you ask me. It was a box of embarrassment. Saffron was way more thoughtful .
Sending someone a third hand chocolate brownie is bad enough, like how fresh would it be getting sent to Ana, then on to saffs. I'd say there would be minimum 1 week turn round time on that 🤮.
Also completely insulting to be sending someone you claim is your best friend something they cant even have. Shows how much thought was put into it and honestly gave me a whole new dislike for the girl .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
So is Saffron Vegan or plant based? Vegan and plant based diets are different.

Reactions: 8
She is plant based like Darren but even saffron keeps saying vegan. Then she put a IG story on corrected someone else who said she was vegan with *plant based

Saff probably doesn’t know the difference.

Reactions: 12
She is plant based like Darren but even saffron keeps saying vegan. Then she put a IG story on corrected someone else who said she was vegan with *plant based

Saff probably doesn’t know the difference.
Bloody hell they’re all thick the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
• change ur diet.
• stop bleaching it.
• use better products, not just ur ads.
• cut it regularly, get a decent amount cut.
• stop laying in bed all day, get some sun.
• less heat.
• less shampoo, less conditioner. Shampoo x2 and condition the ENDS once. You don't need a whole bottle of both.

And move out. Julie must cause a lot of stres.

20200513_121836.jpg

This girl has no brains, goodness.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not 100% sure if Darren is vegan or plant based but I can still imagine Saffron wearing leather or using products that are tested or have animal derived products. I don't think she's eating a plant based diet from a ethical point of view and to think of it I can only recall Darren mentioning weightloss or health following that TV show that was out.

I've seen Ana's eating avocado and hummous on Insta stories, nice to see her trying something different but the avocado doesn't look that fresh, it was freshly sliced and going brown inside, unless it was the filter.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Her box for saffron was tit. It takes one minute of googling to find both vegan brownies and vegan chocolate raisins. She knew saff was Vegan/plant based/whatever shes saying this week, she just couldn't be arsed. Plus where did those cookies disappear too that sinful delights sent? Did she seriously just keep them for herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her box for saffron was tit. It takes one minute of googling to find both vegan brownies and vegan chocolate raisins. She knew saff was Vegan/plant based/whatever shes saying this week, she just couldn't be arsed. Plus where did those cookies disappear too that sinful delights sent? Did she seriously just keep them for herself?
Was thinking the same about the cookies

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.