Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason why her clothes look so awful on her is one because she doesn’t suit that style, she’s trying to be an Insta baddy but actually failing, and two she’s buying the wrong sizes. Yeah she might have a size 6 waist, but her hips aren’t a size 6, and she’s buying size 6 tops, but for someone with her boob size she should be buying an 8 maybe a 10. Ive said this so many times but it “lichelly” pisses me off that she still hasn’t learnt that her clothes DONT FIT

Reactions: 28
Did she buy the house shes in now or is it rented?
Rented but on DSS. Julie is still on the benefits but will happily cash in on her preteen followers, flogging them fake AirPods, Daniel Wellington watches and Skinny Shits. As well as take board from Ana. Not sure how this is legal?

Reactions: 23
I don't remember seeing anyone mocking or being horrible about her Nan? A few people commented and made observations on her from videos she was in.

If she chooses to be in videos then people are going to discuss her as part of Ana's family. It keeps her in Sanctuary products for life so I doubt she's complaining.
on the last thread there were a few photo edits comparing her to some other person (idk who it is lol, but it wasn’t flattering m). Personally I thought that was too far because I have an family member with a disability that reminds me of Ana’s nan. So it jarred me. But I know plenty of people think it’s fair game.

Reactions: 11
on the last thread there were a few photo edits comparing her to some other person (idk who it is lol, but it wasn’t flattering m). Personally I thought that was too far because I have an family member with a disability that reminds me of Ana’s nan. So it jarred me. But I know plenty of people think it’s fair game.
Oh I remember yes, I don't think that was intended to be hateful, I just saw it as humour. I don't think anyone here is intending to mock or belittle anyone who is disabled.

Ana's nan is harmless and a definite character so I think people are just imagining what she is like and being satirical. At the same time she is part of Ana's family unit in numerous videos and so if she's involved in Ana's 'brand' therefore part of her cash grab then people are going to comment and wonder about her.

I'd certainly call out anyone who was being ableist as I have disabled family members but I think there's a difference between a bit of silly humour and hateful derogatory speech.

What happened to the cookies?
They were cached

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
didn't know anna had a bloody btec in politics from her recent tweets about the lock down

• Haha
Reactions: 23
didn't know anna had a bloody btec in politics from her recent tweets about the lock down
I kinda admire her trying to get involved but it annoys me all these influencers coming out now with politics degrees able to run the country better than anyone, when they all sat back silent in December during the election. I get its kinda different but use your platforms consistently and dont get political when it suits your agenda or you want to seem holy by sticking to the rules (KFC and costa were hardly essential tho were they Ana might wanna let your mum know) x

Reactions: 13
Rented but on DSS. Julie is still on the benefits but will happily cash in on her preteen followers, flogging them fake AirPods, Daniel Wellington watches and Skinny Shits. As well as take board from Ana. Not sure how this is legal?
its not is it?

Reactions: 4
I kinda admire her trying to get involved but it annoys me all these influencers coming out now with politics degrees able to run the country better than anyone, when they all sat back silent in December during the election. I get its kinda different but use your platforms consistently and dont get political when it suits your agenda or you want to seem holy by sticking to the rules (KFC and costa were hardly essential tho were they Ana might wanna let your mum know) x
Yeah of course I agree with you to the point of them coming out and saying their opinion, it's just when they try to push their contradictory opinion on you.

does anyone follow Gabriella Lindley - she's notorious for it, she went out last week for her essential purchase of gravy, but when she vlogged the week prior and told her followers she had bags of cat litter stacking up because she can't leave the house it's essential she went nuts that people were disgusted.

Reactions: 6
its not is it?
Ana said on a live a while back “everyone keeps on about our house, we‘re not council, we rent privately through this thing called DSS”. She doesn’t even realise it’s still being paid for through welfare, whilst her and her mum make thousands through ads and affiliates.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Ana said on a live a while back “everyone keeps on about our house, we‘re not council, we rent privately through this thing called DSS”. She doesn’t even realise it’s still being paid for through welfare, whilst her and her mum make thousands through ads and affiliates.
It makes me angry, I work so hard, pay my taxes so Julie gets her benefits so she can live in that house at either a reduced rent or most of it paid for them. Anastasia has already admitted to a 5 figure bank account, and that's just her personal account. Surely Julie has to declare the money she makes from Ads when applying for benefits yearly? Ana couldn't be a joint tennant or they wouldn't be eligible for the house. The council as far as they are aware would just see Julie as a single mum with no job, so what they are doing is legal, as annoying as it is.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I haven’t watched her vids or stories lately so I don’t know what context she used BTEC in .. but BTEC is slang for carbon copy/budget version of something.

for example how someone said Ana is a BTEC Saffron 🤣

Reactions: 9
It makes me angry, I work so hard, pay my taxes so Julie gets her benefits so she can live in that house at either a reduced rent or most of it paid for them. Anastasia has already admitted to a 5 figure bank account, and that's just her personal account. Surely Julie has to declare the money she makes from Ads when applying for benefits yearly? Ana couldn't be a joint tennant or they wouldn't be eligible for the house. The council as far as they are aware would just see Julie as a single mum with no job, so what they are doing is legal, as annoying as it is.
Wouldn’t it be a shame if someone reported Julie. Not declaring income can be a prison sentence 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe it all just goes into Anna’s business account and then it gets transferred to Julie from there? 🧐

Reactions: 6
Just made an account purely to say she has been gifted THREE pairs of Jordan’s in the past few weeks! THREE!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Just made an account purely to say she has been gifted THREE pairs of Jordan’s in the past few weeks! THREE!
I really loose respect for brands that give away so much to influencers, I get it may be good promotion but for example, the pr that fenty beauty sent out was a load of products, it’s ridiculous because it will just be wasted anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
jEaLoUs ArE yA?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I haven’t watched her vids or stories lately so I don’t know what context she used BTEC in .. but BTEC is slang for carbon copy/budget version of something.

for example how someone said Ana is a BTEC Saffron 🤣
yeah that is what the slang means but surely she could be offending her fans who may be working on BTEC courses (the reason the slang came about is because a BTEC is considered basic and easy because its a lower qualification than an A-Level), so really she should know where the slang comes from and not throw it about because she could be offending those who are not as typically ‘intelligent’

Reactions: 13
all these influencers who acting all political now are probably the same ones who voted for the tories so they wouldn’t have to pay higher taxes 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
yeah that is what the slang means but surely she could be offending her fans who may be working on BTEC courses (the reason the slang came about is because a BTEC is considered basic and easy because its a lower qualification than an A-Level), so really she should know where the slang comes from and not throw it about because she could be offending those who are not as typically ‘intelligent’
It’s a bit of a misnomer. Some BTECs are equivalent to 3-4 GCSEs whilst higher level BTEC diplomas can actually be equivalent to multiple A-Levels.

They get a bad reputation because they’re a vocational qualification preferred by students who aren’t always academic.

Still doubt Ana could achieve one. Girl can’t even wash her tan off properly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.