Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Stas the Love Island Siren. The person I want to couple up with is...Byron.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes it worse is she/her management clearly sent out emails to private medical providers like “I have 1m Instagram followers. Would you be interested in offering free treatment in exchange for social media promotion” cos there’s NO way they randomly reached out to her. She’s so scummy. She’s basically a millionaire. Why not just pay for your own bloody blood tests?? And I hate the argument of like “you’d do it too if you had followers” no I absolutely would not because I’m not shameless. She’s clearly embarrassed if she’s hiding the “gifted”.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
As someone whose PCOS makes their life absolutely miserable and who DOESN’t get gifted medical care and has to wait months for blood tests and ultrasounds, kindly duck off Ana.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Update she changed to gifted to black so it's not even more hidden lol

View attachment 2968537
For Instagram Stories, the ASA guidelines specify that disclosures must be clear and prominent, using a readable font size and placed in a location where they are easily noticed.

The font size should be large enough to be easily readable and should not be hidden by other elements such as the top bar (username) or the bottom reply bar.

The goal is to make the commercial nature of the content immediately clear to viewers, maintaining transparency and trust.

Reactions: 22
'Since overcoming the worse of my medical anxiety' how has she written a book and has the cheek to go on tour with it 😂

Reactions: 26
shes seriously just the biggest walking ick and her obsession with Love Island is bizzare

Reactions: 20
For Instagram Stories, the ASA guidelines specify that disclosures must be clear and prominent, using a readable font size and placed in a location where they are easily noticed.

The font size should be large enough to be easily readable and should not be hidden by other elements such as the top bar (username) or the bottom reply bar.

The goal is to make the commercial nature of the content immediately clear to viewers, maintaining transparency and trust.

She needs to be reported. The changing of the colour of the font shows her desire to not be transparent. Scummy behaviour.

Reactions: 14
Submitted my complaint to the ASA lmao, because not only is it not visible, but I also believe it could be an affiliate link since the full link mentions her insta handle

Reactions: 28
Even itv are trolling Ana at this point 🤭 letting her pretend this tit!

The obvious thing here will ALWAYS be...you are just not pretty enough to go in the villa 🤷🏻‍♀️ to quote CBB queen Tiffany Pollard - someone lied to her several times, and told her she was fly, hot sexy and beautiful, and she's nothing like that. She's nothing of the sort.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Absolutely howling that everyone she told didn’t believe it and kept saying “no you’re not” “this is a prank” because they know love island would never have her on 😭😭💀💀😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I honestly feel sorry for her at this point, surely she can see how pathetic she comes across. 😅🤣... 'I had to say I'm going in as a celebrity bombshell.. I can confirm I'm not a celebrity' lol Ana, you're not a bombshell either love.

Haz and Byrons reactions were so fake. Haz's especially.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m dying imagining the conversation between her & Love Island! ‘Aw Ana darlin‘ we don’t want you on the show but we can help you prank everyone into thinking you’re actually going on it, is that something you’d be interested in hun? Xoxo’

• Haha
Reactions: 38