Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Stas the Love Island Siren. The person I want to couple up with is...Byron.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does it look like her face is going to burst??? Like it's just so puffy?

Gotta say though I do like the curly hair - ANYTHING but a slick back for the love of god 🙏

Screenshot_20240601_130017_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 15
Who does she think she is? People were talking about it BEFORE she even posted her little fake post… No one believed her.So what worked?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s going on a Greek cruise after she gets back from Bali. Another free Virgin Voyage no doubt. Urgh

Reactions: 3
If you’re clearly doing an ad just declare it!! What are you gaining by being sneaky and trying to hide it. You accept anything for free and we all know you’re a chavvy scrounger - just own it!

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Update she changed to gifted to black so it's not even more hidden lol

View attachment 2968537
I'd assume she's had a few less than impressed and choice words replies and now she's embarrassed to admit she scrounged free private blood tests and medicals.
Instead of being an adult about it decided to hide it further.
She takes scrounging to the next level you don't brag about your bank balance whilst not bothering to pay for your own medical costs
The millions who could benefit from getting answers quicker for free are far more deserving than her.
---
She’s going on a Greek cruise after she gets back from Bali. Another free Virgin Voyage no doubt. Urgh
I'd hope not
What exactly would she have done to warrant another free cruise.
They could gift it to deserving people and families whilst getting a better reputation
Is that any different than gifting to already spoilt and lazy influencers??

Reactions: 5
Her outfit choices look like something out of the pussycat dolls videos from 2000s

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2968493

Defo asked herself this one... #gifted tiny at the bottom lol
what really pisses me off is i was diagnosed with pcos back in 2017, because i didn't have a social media presence i couldn't get gifted blood tests and doctors to look into it properly. i was fobbed off my doctors and had to manage it on my own through my own research to the point i now pay £220 a month for private medicine that doctors didn't recommend, i found myself.
it riles me that she gets it so easy, as much as i like that she's talking about it to gain awareness of it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What changes has she even made?? She is the laziest person ever and inhales every type of junk food to exist. Our health queen stas ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 3