Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Stas the Love Island Siren. The person I want to couple up with is...Byron.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a good actress!! What a great idea for a video

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I totally misunderstanding or is she just dumb...
She says she's glad she went with the walking picture but then goes on to say nobody else did this for their announcement so she really is glad she went for that one. Would it not have been more convincing if she had similar to everyone else who is actually going in? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ana may as well of called this video “Proof everyone I know is an idiot”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she said that they’re putting her in as a “celebrity bombshell” 😂😂😂😂😂😂 no one knows u like that babe

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Right….the pranking friends she is going on love island video is out. What the f!!! is all I have to say. She is swearing on people’s lives that she is going on that show!! Doesn’t she have a book signing for little girls next week? Saying she is a ‘celebrity bombshell’ oh my days 🤣 doesn’t she do this every year?? What is the hype about it. She needs to fking relax. Clearly none of her friends believe her. She kills the joke so quickly as well that it’s not even funny. Her friends are just like yeah cool I knew it was a prank .. 😂 lol. Fml.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When you’re trying to figure out what crappy video you should recreate this week

IMG_0241.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m dying imagining the conversation between her & Love Island! ‘Aw Ana darlin‘ we don’t want you on the show but we can help you prank everyone into thinking you’re actually going on it, is that something you’d be interested in hun? Xoxo’
She’ll do anything for money, even a free blood test it seems 😂😭🤔
---
Honestly these YouTubers can’t handle criticism so delete stuff to make themselves look good instead of being honest and just answering stuff

Reactions: 4
Ana in their latest podcast ‘I love like the spon.. sponta… wait how do you say it again? Oh yeah like the spontaneity!’

they also started discussing ‘beige flags’ and the reason why is because… oh yeah you guessed it! It’s trending on TikTok. Ana said she has entire section of her book dedicated to beige flags - thrilling. Their example of a beige flag is a guy ‘using phrases in the wrong context’ the bloody hypocrisy 🤣

They are both so so pathetic, literally everything gives them the ick including a guy having a hole in his boxers??? Also, both of them agreed that a guy having no friends is a major red flag… whatever happened to Ana going to Downing Street to preach about loneliness? You could tell she didn’t really want to agree but went along with it because Saffron said it was weird for a guy to have no friends - white, rich & ’pretty’ (surgery) privilege much.

tell me how this girl got a book deal?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
You just know she thought after the love island /itv team had seen her “fake pics “ they would realise they made a mistake not having her on the show and invite her on.
I’m a bombshell …cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 13