Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Stas the Love Island Siren. The person I want to couple up with is...Byron.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretending she has a secret admirer, pretending she’s going on love island - when will something real happen to this girl

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Sooo cringe when she swears in videos, also she does realise her viewers are young too and she’s saying her food is like a wet dream? Jesus Christ

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I cringed when Bryon was about to say the same thing as her and she's like 'OMG we are finishing each others sentences, go on baby you go' ANA he is NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Manifesting her name on a Hollywood star .... the delusion is delusioning

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She swears because she thinks it makes her look grown up… it makes her look so incredibly immature, particularly when nothing smart comes out of her mouth and she has to bleep the swear word anyway!

Reactions: 10
What in the WORLD is THIS makeup. Its like a ring of bronzer. I give up at this point. I just... give up.
You'd think with her mate Cle a MUA, he'd give her some tips. He did her make-up before and it was fab.

Reactions: 11
She is an embarrassment, Ana you are not sexy, cool or fashionable you are a foul mouthed, sad desperate chav!

Reactions: 12
I cringed when Bryon was about to say the same thing as her and she's like 'OMG we are finishing each others sentences, go on baby you go' ANA he is NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!
Either I’ve imagined I’ve seen it somewhere or Byron is gay?? Nothing wrong in it but I swear I thought he was gay and had a boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was talked about I’m on a podcast I listen to… can’t eat the last bit of a burger because…it’s round.
The FAQ?! Is she FR??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A greasy mess. If she just had oily skin, I wouldn’t blame her cos there’s only so much you can do before you get a bit shiny - but I think she’s using all the wrong products.

She needs to stop with the muddy bronzer, stop packing on blush in the middle of her face. Ditch highlighter, ditch the strip lashes.

She actually looks better with no makeup. Every time in the vlog where she says she looks awful because she has no makeup on is ironically when she looks best. Her eyes are actually a really pretty colour but you can’t appreciate it with her horrendous makeup!

Reactions: 11