Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Stas the Love Island Siren. The person I want to couple up with is...Byron.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she said she pranked everyone so she can create hype over love island. Girl you’re not that popular, people were always talking about love island. They do not need you

Reactions: 22
Really stuck out to me that NONE of her ‘friends’ complimented the picture…?? Even if you suspected it was a prank wouldn’t friends say ‘you look amazing!’ She said at the end they were all “so supportive” but nobody said anything nice about the promo stuff or asked her how she was feeling. Callum gave her a hug but that was about it! But I do think she kept cutting them off way too short - didn’t even let people properly react before saying it was a prank 😅 she can’t even deal with her own embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She can’t really win, they don’t make bras with two different cup sizes 🙃 she either wears a bra to fit the smaller boob and the larger boob overflows a little, or a bigger bra and the smaller boob doesn’t fill the cup.

The size difference between them is v noticeable, I wonder why she hasn't had surgery. It would make her clothes fit much better.
I understand that it might not bother her but I've always wondered.

ITV letting Ana have fake Love Island pictures done is giving Make-A-Wish 😭 They can tell how desperate she is

• Haha
Reactions: 72
None of them can be deluded enough to think she’d make it on love island with that nose and teeth.

• Haha
She may gave also given away the "secret location" she kept talking about on the love island press day!! The BTS showed the personalised hangers of the the film studio. Don't know how much it matters but she's not kept it very secret?

Reactions: 2
Honestly its not even about her looks. I would actually LOVE to see some diversity in there. Some regular people with regular jobs, regular gnashers, plus size girls, girls with normal boobs, stretch marks, pale skin etc. HOWEVER its Onion queens desperation, boring personalty, embarrassingly vapid and over inflated ego and the fact she thinks shes hot tit when she isn't thats the issue. Most regular looking people know they are regular and stay humble. I honestly don't think Ana is ugly, its just her personalty that has become so. Also, her damn Hygeine issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Forget about her looks, she’s boring as hell. She would add nothing to the show

Off topic but Ana tries to pull off Tate McRaes style by wearing see through tops, loads of jewellery, baggy trousers etc. But, it doesn’t work on Ana. She looks like a chav when she does it. The slick back hair and loads of jewellery just makes her look like Whitney from Eastenders. She needs to wear what she is comfortable with rather than trying to go for what’s trendy

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Love the way she said at the end that loads of them believed it when literally every single person thought she was pranking them and didn’t believe her 😂 even if they had ever considered having her on LI they’d never have her now after all this desperation and no one would even believe she’s going on

Reactions: 4
ITV letting Ana have fake Love Island pictures done is giving Make-A-Wish 😭 They can tell how desperate she is
Does she hear herself?? Its giving pathetic!

Anastasia Kingsnorth #79 She's Instagrams biggest catfish, Love island pics were giving Make-A-Wish

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
She’s so up herself now, it’s so sad because she used to be really likeable but the humble days seem gone and she’s just living in this fantasy world

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Forget about her looks, she’s boring as hell. She would add nothing to the show

Off topic but Ana tries to pull off Tate McRaes style by wearing see through tops, loads of jewellery, baggy trousers etc. But, it doesn’t work on Ana. She looks like a chav when she does it. The slick back hair and loads of jewellery just makes her look like Whitney from Eastenders. She needs to wear what she is comfortable with rather than trying to go for what’s trendy
It's fcking Callums fault... telling her she looks like Tate

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's fcking Callums fault... telling her she looks like Tate
Idk why she is so obsessed with Tate. But she’s been trying to go for this style for ages, ana just doesn’t pull it off though. She is trying too hard

Reactions: 2
That gifted blood test ad has really pissed me off. How do they get away with this tit? She’s banging on about her medical anxiety and then basically advertising ways to feed your medical anxiety by getting private testing done except we all have to pay for it and she gets it free. Bellend.

She really confuses me, she always goes in about how big her boobs are so she's aware they're large and I completely understand her style struggle? Bigger bust girlies it's so hard to find actual clothes that look nice in, most clothing now days is for small bust or skinnier people. But Ana has the money to either sort her boobs out or invest in better fitting clothes etc! And she doesn't, instead she tries to squeeze her boobs into like cup B/C clothing.

Reactions: 3
The way I gasped when I saw her video title!!! What do you mean it was a prank!!! you really fooled me stassy baby xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 16