Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Stas the Love Island Siren. The person I want to couple up with is...Byron.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do u all think she swallows the food from her eating challenge? Watching the 24hr american takeout and she never shows her swallowing the food? Not sure if it’s because she thinks people don’t want to watch that but just found it bizzare and makes me think she just spits it out..Apologies if this has been said b4😁

Reactions: 2
She can’t really win, they don’t make bras with two different cup sizes 🙃 she either wears a bra to fit the smaller boob and the larger boob overflows a little, or a bigger bra and the smaller boob doesn’t fill the cup.
Tbf that is true but we all know she purposely wears really tight bras and tops so her boobs spill out and look bigger

Reactions: 9
She says her beige flag is she can’t finish eating anything round…? First LOL! Second there’s so much more mate, we can prepare a list…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She can’t really win, they don’t make bras with two different cup sizes 🙃 she either wears a bra to fit the smaller boob and the larger boob overflows a little, or a bigger bra and the smaller boob doesn’t fill the cup.
If she's working that closely to the brand they'll get her measured up and one customised - if she asks.

Reactions: 4
She’s so tit at vlogging, all we seen in that LA vlog was the food she ate, she always rants about what they’re doing and never actually shows it. Why not vlog the house tours that people might actually want to see

Reactions: 6
Micro trend copycat love islander wannabe final boss

Literally what the duck is she wearing

IMG_1377.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She said something the other day in a vlog about the clothes she was wearing being similar to what Tate McRae wears who she’s suddenly obsessed with, I feel that she just tries to make stuff her personality and tries to do a copy and paste.

The curly hair needs to stop aswell, she needs to start matching the colour of her make up to her whole body as when she went on that hike they were 2 different colours

Reactions: 14
The fact she thinks she has a chance to get on Love Island shows how deluded she and her gnashers are.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She doesn’t have her ears pierced so I wouldn’t be surprised if she hasn’t got a needle phobia
Thinking about it maybe even she knows if she got ears pierced there would be a high chance of getting infected because of her poor hygiene
She wouldn't clean them properly 3x a day for 3-6 weeks depending on aftercare.
The makeup and tan added to it would cause more issues.

Reactions: 5
Ugh I hate the curls. Her hair looks so crunchy and overloaded with product 🤢

Also that ain’t her real nose

Reactions: 14