Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Stas the Love Island Siren. The person I want to couple up with is...Byron.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly i wish these influencers would realise that covering up a bit more looks far nicer. i'm not talking turtleneck and trousers in bali, but as someone who used to dress like ana and have 90% of my skin on show, i feel so much better and less insecure for dressing more modestly. at the end of the day, this girl is literally a millionaire, but with the tat that she wears, if you saw her on the street she looks like a uni student with a fiver in their bank account. if she placed less importance and emphasis on her body, constantly after validation, she'd probably get taken a lot more seriously

(realise i probably sound boring, not trying to come across as holier than thou in any way, just my opinion ofc. i'd never judge an ordinary person for what they wear, just talking about influencers)

Reactions: 31
Just watching Imogen's first Bali vlog and at 12:56 she says Ana's never really played chess before. So what was all that talk she used to come out with about playing in tournaments? hmm.. haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
honestly i wish these influencers would realise that covering up a bit more looks far nicer. i'm not talking turtleneck and trousers in bali, but as someone who used to dress like ana and have 90% of my skin on show, i feel so much better and less insecure for dressing more modestly. at the end of the day, this girl is literally a millionaire, but with the tat that she wears, if you saw her on the street she looks like a uni student with a fiver in their bank account. if she placed less importance and emphasis on her body, constantly after validation, she'd probably get taken a lot more seriously

(realise i probably sound boring, not trying to come across as holier than thou in any way, just my opinion ofc. i'd never judge an ordinary person for what they wear, just talking about influencers)
I'd also feel so much more secure in a top that holds me in well - you can move about freely without pulling at your top constantly. It's something I thought she would have grown out of by now.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else just so un-interested in watching these privileged twats galavanting around Bali for free, in the hope that it encourages us peasants spend thousands of pounds booking the exact same trip?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Just watching Imogen's first Bali vlog and at 12:56 she says Ana's never really played chess before. So what was all that talk she used to come out with about playing in tournaments? hmm.. haha
Maybe she used to play on those giant garden chess boards, but would just pretend to be the white queen...

Reactions: 1
Anyone else just so un-interested in watching these privileged twats galavanting around Bali for free, in the hope that it encourages us peasants spend thousands of pounds booking the exact same trip?
Like I don't get it. But it must work for some idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes, but we can all sit back smugly secure in the knowledge that her youtube "job" won't last forever and then she will be in trouble,
Which from what I can see is already tanking.
Acting like a greedy teenager obsessed with sex in the future years isn't something people want to watch

She can't even dress for the weather, her size or to respect other countries ways.

Reactions: 2
How does she not feel embarrassed posting stuff like this when her mum can see it
Let’s not forget this is someone who wrote a book based around their whole sex life.. this girl has absolutely no shame and I hope one day it comes back to bite her on the arse. I’m surprised brands are still willing to work with her when she’s revealed all her intimate secrets to the public

Reactions: 9