Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Stas the Love Island Siren. The person I want to couple up with is...Byron.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s not forget this is someone who wrote a book based around their whole sex life.. this girl has absolutely no shame and I hope one day it comes back to bite her on the arse. I’m surprised brands are still willing to work with her when she’s revealed all her intimate secrets to the public
THIS! I know she will try to justify it as she has already by saying its a diary and I'm sure if the backlash continues and the poor reviews keep coming in saying she's sharing too much etc she will just say something like 'people write self help books/sex tips books/books about sex all the time". Yeah Ana but not to the extent that their entire sex life is out there for the whole world to read!

Not to mention half of if is probably made up to make her feel like she had something to actually put in her "book".

Reactions: 11
THIS! I know she will try to justify it as she has already by saying its a diary and I'm sure if the backlash continues and the poor reviews keep coming in saying she's sharing too much etc she will just say something like 'people write self help books/sex tips books/books about sex all the time". Yeah Ana but not to the extent that their entire sex life is out there for the whole world to read!

Not to mention half of if is probably made up to make her feel like she had something to actually put in her "book".
Yeah she went into way too much detail about her sex life and tbh it’s pretty non existent so she didn’t need to make a book about it. She will cringe when she reads her book again in the future

Reactions: 6
She hardly has a sex life to write about! how many BF has she had one? and she slept with her BF who she now follows around like a love sick puppy. Not something I'd want to tell the world about 😊

Reactions: 7
I’m not a fan of her style at all. I’m sorry but it doesn’t take a lot to dress cute these days.
Denim shorts with a crop top, colourful summer dress, linen trousers with vest top etc etc
ANYTHING other than what you’re wearing Ana 😂😭 It doesn’t have to be everyday bikini top that doesn’t fit… especially when you’re not even by the pool or on the beach 😫

Reactions: 17
She is not Tate will never be able to pull it off like Tate so give it up and wear..
A. something that fits your boobs properly
B. something that suits you.
and you will look a lot better (y)

Reactions: 10
I’m not a fan of her style at all. I’m sorry but it doesn’t take a lot to dress cute these days.
Denim shorts with a crop top, colourful summer dress, linen trousers with vest top etc etc
ANYTHING other than what you’re wearing Ana 😂😭 It doesn’t have to be everyday bikini top that doesn’t fit… especially when you’re not even by the pool or on the beach 😫
She thinks she pulls off her style and can wear anything with chunky jewellery but she really just looks chavvy

Reactions: 8
On the latest episode of the podcast she says how much she fancy’s Sam off love island and that he’s her type etc went on his instagram to have a look at him and I saw he’s following her she’s clearly followed him and probably even messaged him how desperate 😑 and he’s from Sheffield aswell just like bryon clearly got a type 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On the latest episode of the podcast she says how much she fancy’s Sam off love island and that he’s her type etc went on his instagram to have a look at him and I saw he’s following her she’s clearly followed him and probably even messaged him how desperate 😑 and he’s from Sheffield aswell just like bryon clearly got a type 😂
He’s gonna get catfished just like the rest of them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Insta Vs Reality
(or her real nose)
The outfit, the nose, the hair, the rounded shoulders and the POSTURE are shocking. I think she hunches over all the time to make herself look smaller. Same as sarren, idk why they insist on wanting to appear ‘tiny’:rolleyes: weird flex

Reactions: 4