Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Stas the Love Island Siren. The person I want to couple up with is...Byron.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her main travel advice is not to wear sliders on a hike…! Money well paid MyAdventureProject!!! So many others could do so much better and while wearing appropriate clothing!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So her main travel advice is not to wear sliders on a hike…! Money well paid MyAdventureProject!!! So many others could do so much better and while wearing appropriate clothing!
Don’t forget she also told us to drink water and wear suncream! Revolutionary!

Reactions: 13
Don’t forget she also told us to drink water and wear suncream! Revolutionary!
I hope those who invited her are sat kicking themselves for wasting all that money
Nearly everyone knows to drink water and wear suncream in hotter countries

Make a mental note not to invite her next time freeloading and can't be bothered to do her job yet the others find time.
Also she needs to put her boobs away respect the country your visiting at the very least
---
Well who would have thought not to wear sliders on a hike
Oh wait every person in existence!
So we have drink water, wear suncream and don't wear sliders on a hike nope get on the plane home ana it's not worth you being treated to another free trip when you can't be bothered to do the bare minimum
And somehow make excuses not to upload whilst the others do
Not good enough by a long shot.

Reactions: 4
Screenshot 2024-06-28 at 17.08.54.png

I feel like I can't breathe properly watching this and knowing how tight this dress must be across her chest. Looks painful. Get clothes that fit pls

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17