Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Stas the Love Island Siren. The person I want to couple up with is...Byron.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always posing like she’s a model when she’d actually look marginally better being more natural.
Always has boobs out because there’s nothing else about her.
Wearing men’s boxers because she wants boys/byron to notice her.

Sunday Times’s most pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she literally look like she has Byron’s boxers on 🤣🤣
Why does she always insist on posing like this?! The sultry moody look just does not suit her. I’m convinced with her outfit choices her friends are just trolling her at this point and telling her she looks good. Meanwhile probably laughing behind her back

Reactions: 10
No one talks about the podcast on here or saffrons thread anymore. I can only assume it’s cos no one (including me) can bring themselves to listen 🙃
Went back and caught up:

they had a manifesting author on the other week. Saffron was soooo proud she read the book but couldn't remember anything about it lol

She also basically Said she read is as it looked aesthetically in her house.

Ana still just nods.

Then this week Saffron said she's far too good to be the anxious attachment style. Kinda irked me as I've done a lot of work with victims of abuse who had parents still together but end up in that anxious attachment due to their partner.
But it could never be our perfect Saffy B

Reactions: 5
I've spent a lot of time in Bali over the years and yes, girls do walk around in bikinis AT THE BEACH.. but in Ubud (where they are now) there is no beach and it's a lot more spiritual/modest than the rest of the island. I can't believe no one has told her to put a top on. I could not believe my eyes when I saw her at the jewellery making class in a bikini when everyone else was fully clothed. She either has no sense/self awareness or straight up just has no respect.

Also, she DEFINITELY would have been told to take her sunglasses off her head at the monkey forest (which is actually full of temples.. yet again wearing in a bikini!!!), but she obviously wanted the content of a monkey stealing them. Absolute idiot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
She really hasn’t got the eye shape (or makeup skills) for the sultry eye looks.
Went back and caught up:

they had a manifesting author on the other week. Saffron was soooo proud she read the book but couldn't remember anything about it lol

Ana still just nods.

Then this week Saffron said she's far too good to be the anxious attachment style. Kinda irked me as I've done a lot of work with victims of abuse who had parents still together but end up in that anxious attachment due to their partner.
View attachment 3010497
I always know someone doesn’t know what they’re talking about in the slightest when they say “I would never end up in a [bad in any way] relationship”. So irresponsible to give people as thick as this pair of twats this platform.

Reactions: 7
Cannot stand the way influencers can’t take photos without pretending to be models. She looks a hundred times better when she smiles (please no one bring up her teeth). She really acts like she’s in Vogue.
Why what's wrong with her teeth?

Sorry I couldn't help myself 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Then this week Saffron said she's far too good to be the anxious attachment style.
Oh shut up Saffron. You took back a cheater. Unfortunately for you he proceeded to cheat yet again. Let’s not act like we have perfect standards ok hun?

Reactions: 35
Saffron to Ana: “When you’re around people, you’re, like, the most comfortable person I’ve probably ever known. Like, you’ll know someone two minutes and you’ll get changed in front of them. She’ll strip naked, get changed.
Ana: *laughing with a big grin on her face* Oh, yeah! *shrugs*

This isn’t being comfortable, it’s being inappropriate. And probably making other people uncomfortable. Why does she think she’s so bloody edgy!? She then starts bragging about getting her boobs out in front of near-strangers. But apparently she’s NOT like that in relationships. This is how emotionally dependent she is on her gay best friends, I think. She clearly loves showing her body off and getting her boobs out for blokes, but is insecure with potential partners (which is fine), so does it with her mates. So weird. Bet she does it around other people’s boyfriends as well.

Reactions: 26
IMG_8507.jpeg

Byron’s comment on another influencer on the Bali trips brand is cracking me up… didn’t know he wore bikinis?? 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Went back and caught up:

Ana still just nods.

View attachment 3010497
Saffron has disordered eating because of her mum! Thick people trying to appear intelligent is the worst!
I cannot with Ana in those string bikinis with her pancake ass! They make her look so shapeless.

Reactions: 12
Why oh why does she wear a bikini top that doesn’t fit her. Can’t believe her “friends” don’t tell her how bad it looks

Reactions: 6
Why oh why does she wear a bikini top that doesn’t fit her. Can’t believe her “friends” don’t tell her how bad it looks
The way she kept pulling it just shows she knows it’s doesn’t fit. Must be so uncomfortable

Reactions: 4
Why has she rolled the top of her joggers like that and why has she tucked her top in her bra. Looks so bad
IMG_2817.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How can one person make a Bali trip look so boring! Never realised how boring her personality was!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's staying in Bali for 12 days already but staying 2 weeks longer with just Byron?????
Screenshot_20240623_154741_YouTube.jpg

She's hoping it's gonna be a fuckfest or what?

Reactions: 16