Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Stas the Love Island Siren. The person I want to couple up with is...Byron.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t she need to put ad on her latest insta story advertising My Adventure Project? Unless she has and has hidden it really well?

Reactions: 7
the recklessness of people who visit bali actually stresses me out, near enough bare feet and exposed legs on a moped.. bye bye skin if you come off lol
My colleague’s brother died from a moped accident in Bali last year. It’s so dangerous!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
the recklessness of people who visit bali actually stresses me out, near enough bare feet and exposed legs on a moped.. bye bye skin if you come off lol
Wow, she put a disclaimer on screen in the vlog that you should wear a helmet, yet still uses that for her thumbnail. She really doesn’t give a tit about what she might influence young people to copy/do.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Wow, she put a disclaimer on screen in the vlog that you should wear a helmet, yet still uses that for her thumbnail. She really doesn’t give a tit about what she might influence young people to copy/do.
In the immortal words of Julie Stanton: "YOU STOOOOOPID GIRL"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
listening to the audio book and in the glossary it says that a situation ship is not quite a relationship but more than a relationship. Don’t know if thats actually whats been printed in the book, or if she has just misread it when recording but either way, surely it should have been picked up on before being released.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She tries too hard! Most of her clothes are cheap and synthetic which is not great for such heat and humidity. Most of the girls are wearing shorts and tops or dresses. Ana is still trying to be Tate McRae.
- - -
I don’t understand these my adventure project holidays. I thought it would be the kind of holiday where they would have a guide. I assume that they just book the transfers, accommodation and trips. None of them talk about it in the videos though. I know that the idea is probably to get people to go to the website, but it’s just another small business being ripped off by influencers!

Reactions: 14
Has anyone seens Imogen latest insta stories and as soon Ana realises the camera is on her she breathes in as much as she can. Such a sad world we live in that she is a role model to some young girls
The boobs spilling out the sides is just not it!! When will she realise that it doesn’t look as sexy as she thinks? She needs something that’s a lot more supportive. I’m surprised those bikini tops don’t break under the pressure, embarrassing lol

Reactions: 12
Not gonna lie, I howled at the monkey stealing her sunglasses!🤣🤣 Did nobody warn her that they might do that?😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does she have ANOTHER random fake accent in this vlog? The part where they are at dinner and she is talking through what everyone ordered. The fake manc accent has been replaced with a posh party girl type

• Sick
Reactions: 10