Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Stas the Love Island Siren. The person I want to couple up with is...Byron.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ana trying to understand why she's keeps getting bitten. It's the stench coming from you hun 🤢
I had to look on Google and they do tend to bite people based off of their smell and odours
No mystery to us why she's being bitten then
Not sure why it hasn't occurred to her yet 🤔🤢
She might try washing more often and using deodorant if it isn't lost yet again.

Reactions: 6
In her new vlog she bangs on about how the orange dress she’s wearing is her favourite outfit of the holiday.. then changes into a BIKINI top for dinner in a restaurant??? Every other girl in the group are wearing normal tops, seeing as they’re dining in a restaurant. She’s clearly thinks having her tits out at all time will make Byron fancy her

Reactions: 22
I had to look on Google and they do tend to bite people based off of their smell and odours
No mystery to us why she's being bitten then
Not sure why it hasn't occurred to her yet 🤔🤢
She might try washing more often and using deodorant if it isn't lost yet again.
I believe they also go for those that have higher blood sugar levels. My mum is diabetic and is always the target, and I have travelled extensively with a friend who is type 1 diabetic and she's the same. It's to do with high uric acid levels in the blood or something which attracts mosquitoes. Not saying she's diabetic obvs but she is clearly having some health problems. Could be a stretch 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Just logged into my account for the first time in years to comment that I was in Bali recently and it was incredible...Ana is making it look SO dead hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just logged into my account for the first time in years to comment that I was in Bali recently and it was incredible...Ana is making it look SO dead hahaha
I’m doing a degree in Geography and it’s one of my dream trips (coming from someone who hates travelling), how she’s managed to make it look so tit is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“i feel like this year the villa has had a very much revamp”

a direct quote from our monday times worst-smelling author xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She looks so ridiculous having her tits out at every single function. I have second hand embarrassment
Someone even commented. I thought "Maybe because Haz is too"
Screenshot_20240627_222016_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240627_222345_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240627_223816_YouTube.jpg

But for dinner has wore a top and she wore this! I'm convinced she's trynna get that My Adventure Guy Sid to fck her or maybe Bryon
1000073245.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
These idiots that get free holidays and products really annoy me. Watching her vlog and it dawned on me that they have no interest in the culture of the country they're in and have a complete disregard for its people.

Bet they never asked a single person hosting their 'adventure project' about how they are, what life is like in Bali/Indonesia as a whole and if they enjoy life there, that sort of thing. Would be nice too if they gave the people that offered them each experience a generous tip to be kind. Not like they're short on cash.

The whole thing is infuriating. All they want and need is freebies and content, nothing more and nothing bloody less. They don't give two shits about the people and culture.

Reactions: 23
Too much screeching for my liking, especially around the monkeys and the dog, why on earth was that girl over reacting to the softest dog ever and getting up on the table? Then jumps in the ocean the day after…
And yes Ana looked a mess in the bikini tops.

Reactions: 6
Someone even commented. I thought "Maybe because Haz is too"
View attachment 3021101View attachment 3021102View attachment 3021103

But for dinner has wore a top and she wore this! I'm convinced she's trynna get that My Adventure Guy Sid to fck her or maybe Bryon
View attachment 3021100
sid has a gf that he lives with in Sydney! Her name is Lydia and she also does YouTube (or she did) and as much as I dislike her she’s miles better than Ana but I wouldn’t be surprised if Ana lays it on thick with him! She’s a desperate little cow

Reactions: 3