Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Stas the Love Island Siren. The person I want to couple up with is...Byron.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The car story was an absolute joke , why you’d continue to drive when literally everyone was pointing at your car 😒
I couldn’t believe it when she said she thought there might be a dead monkey on her car - wtf! 😱 But still didn’t pull over to check?!

Reactions: 10
Why is it just so criminal to me that she didn’t know what the song Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield was called? She literally went ‘we put on.. what’s that song called I don’t know.. the rest is still unwritten? And we were just dancing around… it was girlhood!’ Ugh maybe I’m just 27 and ancient lol, but poor music knowledge irks me.

She doesn’t even know the names of iconic pop songs but thinks she is iconic enough to write a book about dating 😩 I despair. Everything is just tiktok isn’t it? She likes that song because it’s played on TikTok and blew up recently. She never would have used the word girlhood this time last year.

She also said that ‘it’s just engrained to her’ to search for hate comments amongst good ones.. really not sure that’s how to use that word 🤔

Reactions: 29
Is her trip to Bali gifted? Looks like she’s there with the greasy gang and Imogen?
She’s not disclosing it if it’s gifted.

Reactions: 3
Why is it just so criminal to me that she didn’t know what the song Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield was called? She literally went ‘we put on.. what’s that song called I don’t know.. the rest is still unwritten? And we were just dancing around… it was girlhood!’ Ugh maybe I’m just 27 and ancient lol, but poor music knowledge irks me.
Please never say this again I will crumble to dust immediately

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Seen this on the Amazon reviews, cuffing season 🤣so cringe that she put all this in her book, she’s so chronically online
Referring to gaslighting as “not cute” is… something else. She really doesn’t have the facilities to be speaking on these things.

Reactions: 35
Referring to gaslighting as “not cute” is… something else. She really doesn’t have the facilities to be speaking on these things.
thissssss!!!

Gaslighting is not something new but the whole tik tok generation have almost turned it into a trend and the overuse of it in the wrong context is mad.

Reactions: 17
thissssss!!!

Gaslighting is not something new but the whole tik tok generation have almost turned it into a trend and the overuse of it in the wrong context is mad.
Agree. Hate how these terms get thrown around for every little thing. Gaslighting is emotional abuse and fucks you up mentally when you have been in that type of toxic relationships. I still have so much insecurities, trust issues and negative perceptions of myself which stem from my abusive ex and it effects me still, over ten years later. Certainly " not cute ", shes such a dumb bleep 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm dead, in her latest video she complains how everyone is saying "what does she know about relationships", goes on to say I have had a boyfriend I've been in a long... then she stops cuz she knows that relationship was not long at all

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ana walking around Bali in barely any clothing 🙄 (in the towns I mean not at the beach clubs)

Reactions: 2
I'm dead, in her latest video she complains how everyone is saying "what does she know about relationships", goes on to say I have had a boyfriend I've been in a long... then she stops cuz she knows that relationship was not long at all
Omg I noticed the same thing! A few months is not long Ana

Reactions: 4