Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Stas the Love Island Siren. The person I want to couple up with is...Byron.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she’s a big disgrace
You just wrote the next thread title!😁
---
So, by my estimate she’ll drop to below a million subscribers on Insta in about 6 weeks at her current rate.

How can a Best Selling Author ™️ be losing popularity?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
IMG_0489.jpeg

She actually almost looked good, then turned around and showed again, she’s not dressing her boobs in a way that looks at all comfortable

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anna saying she’s from Milton Keynes is hilarious as Wellingborough is in Northamptonshire and is not near Milton Keynes 🙄 Milton Keynes is in Bedfordshire! … clueless!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wish she would just embrace her features rather than editing herself like crazy. It would be refreshing for young girls to see

Why was she crying in her recent video “she makes a difference in peoples lives”, girl all you do is film fast food videos and stare at Byron. Your not inspirational

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I wish she would just embrace her features rather than editing herself like crazy. It would be refreshing for young girls to see

Why was she crying in her recent video “she makes a difference in peoples lives”, girl all you do is film fast food videos and stare at Byron. Your not inspirational
She really has a nerve saying that she is not perfect and represents a normal woman when she facetunes herself to look like someone else. She makes zero difference and is abusing her right to delusion!

Reactions: 17
what is it with influencers doing this? cinzia and lidia (baylis zullo) are awful for doing it as well. all the money in the world for clothes and still managing to make everything look cheap
Yes lidia is the worst!!

Reactions: 2
The fact that Julie who has had skin cancer didn’t suggest that Ana gets a higher factor of suncream is strange.

Reactions: 24