Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Stas the Love Island Siren. The person I want to couple up with is...Byron.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe they have been paid to go to all these amazing places and just drink stupid amounts with little sight seeing.

Reactions: 11
Can spot the nose, absymal posture and bobble head a bloody mile off. She really is from The Twits.

Reactions: 4
Please go and watch Imogen Cribb’s Instagram story, wtf is Ana doing just awkwardly stood there staring at Jed and the other guy 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do we really think she bumped into her real dad and his new kids in Disneyland!? Seems so far fetched, especially when that's never happened in England. Disney is such a big busy place, even if he was there the likelihood of seeing him is tiny and it's not a familiar face she would spot right away
When did she say this?? 😂

Reactions: 2
Omg that’s the 3rd picture I’ve seen of her and Jed now playing chess? Does anyone else find that really weird like it’s some sort of game looking for people to comment on it , poor Imogen unless she’s in on it.

Reactions: 9
So her cars making a loud noise and even though people are pointing and a man gets out his car and points to the front of her car she carries on driving to Byron's and it turns out the front is hanging off. What a bleeping idiot!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I thought it was hilarious in her Vlog where she says she’s scared for her mum to read the book and she doesn’t know why, I mean surely is obvious! and then her mum is saying that Atticus can’t read it even though he’s mentioned in the book is crazy, obviously he shouldn’t be reading the book. No idea why Anna felt she had to put him in it, also yeah why are you embarrassed that people are pointing at your car when it’s falling apart but not embarrassed at releasing a book about your sex life?

Reactions: 15
Why does she describe everything as it tastes bougie or expensive? They’re not tastes! It’s from M&S!! She just wants people to know she has money.
Also, put the cheeks away, no one wants to see it

Reactions: 12
Julie wants Ana to get a Tesla because she is too tight to get one! Range Rovers are well known to be crap!

Reactions: 9