Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Stas the Love Island Siren. The person I want to couple up with is...Byron.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ana’s biggest issue is she has nobody around her to give her honest / helpful advice both career wise and personal advice , her management are using her for the money , so are all her machester friends and even Julie !
I think she needs to step back and go and live with Nanny for a few months , the only decent person in her life.

Why the hell this book was ever published is beyond me , it’s made her look like a total fool.

Reactions: 27
Love that neither her or Julie knew what hot smoked salmon was😂 “I’m not getting where the ‘hots’ coming from….yeah it’s not hot at all…there’s no absolute hotness in this at all’😂 Oml

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Love that neither her or Julie knew what hot smoked salmon was😂 “I’m not getting where the ‘hots’ coming from….yeah it’s not hot at all…there’s no absolute hotness in this at all’😂 Oml
It’s actually crazy how uneducated they are even when it comes to the simplest things..

Reactions: 16
I mean these are the same people who didn’t know what a clove of garlic was and who act like honey roasted carrots are the epitome (eptimum) of gourmet cooking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is this Ana's building? She has all those facilities and hasn't shown off any of them or even bloody used them !!
And the cost per month !!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Is this Ana's building? She has all those facilities and hasn't shown off any of them or even bloody used them !!
Did she say there was a dentist? Someone tell ana, quickly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ana's teeth are about to fall out witches, that's why she's not getting them removed because those gnashers are about to DROP

• Haha
Reactions: 12
dont understand why none of these influencers buy property/invest in anything/get a financial advisor, they'll say buying is too much money or a commitment but happily spunk like 5k a month or something extortionate on a flat lol. only girl 'influencer' i've seen sensible enough to do it is lauren alexis. stresses me ouuuut

Reactions: 16
dont understand why none of these influencers buy property/invest in anything/get a financial advisor, they'll say buying is too much money or a commitment but happily spunk like 5k a month or something extortionate on a flat lol. only girl 'influencer' i've seen sensible enough to do it is lauren alexis. stresses me ouuuut
Ana has had financial advice, she just won’t move unless Byron does! Rich people are generally tight so she probably doesn’t want to part with so much money. She is used to everything being gifted.

Reactions: 6
The amount of amenities that place has and Ava has only ever showed the gym and even then that was only once

Reactions: 8