Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Stas the Love Island Siren. The person I want to couple up with is...Byron.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey! I haven’t been on this thread in a while but I just found out she’s released a book (late to the party I know) and thought I’d come here in the hopes that someone’s read it and can tell the rest of us what on earth she could possiable have to talk about 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Please go and watch Imogen Cribb’s Instagram story, wtf is Ana doing just awkwardly stood there staring at Jed and the other guy 🥴
But she would be totally different on Love Island 💀💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
All I can focus on in her new vid is her top trapped between her boobs/br, and the brown line where her foundation finishes on her neck lmaooo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg that’s the 3rd picture I’ve seen of her and Jed now playing chess? Does anyone else find that really weird like it’s some sort of game looking for people to comment on it , poor Imogen unless she’s in on it.
As if she can play chess!

she can barely speak English

Reactions: 9
Sorry but if people are pointing at your car looking horrified you don't carry on driving you pull over, get out and have a look. If she cant be a responsible driver she shouldn't have a car!:mad:

Reactions: 23
Hers videos are so boring - why does everything have to be trending on tiktok? It’s so dull with no imagination at all

Reactions: 8
Her video views have dropped the past 3 videos, I wonder if that's why she's also trying to post more in tiktok...

Reactions: 1
Late, but who came up with this thread title? It’s an absolute cracker 😂 and so on theme.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not even made a dent in the new video and I had to turn off as she described the salmon dip as very “coriander-y” and harped on about the like/coriander taste… there is no coriander in that dip

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The latest video with old fag bag is just embarrassing, eveything is trending on TikTok and tastes fresh 😒, she only liked the salmon dip because she said it tasted expensive.

The car story was an absolute joke , why you’d continue to drive when literally everyone was pointing at your car 😒😒.

Reactions: 4