Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Stas the Love Island Siren. The person I want to couple up with is...Byron.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her boobs were screaming for support when she was in the villa, half of it was in her armpit!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Reread this sentence 10 times before I realised I’m not having a stroke and somehow this book has actually been proof read, edited and published?! It’s not giving very professional
Readers of the Sundays times wouldn’t stand for that obvious fail !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Readers of the Sundays times wouldn’t stand for that obvious fail !
But it’s a New York Times Bestseller besties 🥺🫶🏻 So grateful all my manifesting paid off it’s a shame I didn’t write something interesting, good quality or literate queens, slay I guess 🫶🏻🫶🏻🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t want to pay for her bleeping book but also wanna read it so I can bleeping tit in it and send it back to her🤣 no jokes but I wanna read it so I can break it piece by piece and call her out for being a complete liar
---
So many bad reviews already

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Take a shot every time she says something is “hell” on Ash’s podcast. 😑 Christ, talk about doing it to death.

Reactions: 13
I don’t want to pay for her bleeping book but also wanna read it so I can bleeping tit in it and send it back to her🤣 no jokes but I wanna read it so I can break it piece by piece and call her out for being a complete liar
---
So many bad reviews already
‘Stories’ Amelia! duck me even the readers are illiterate!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol, Ash shows Ana a picture of a hot guy she’s friends with and Ana immediately asks if he’s single and how old he is. Desperate and delusional - she needs that on a t-shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"i'm experimenting with different content" and all she does is post food videos Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I doubt Julie would even recognise him let alone Ana , probably Julie was desperate for a fag and coffee so said Ana quick that’s your dad over there 😉😂
I chuckled at this hahaha I can imagine Julie distracting Ana and Atticus with anything just so she can go for a cig throughout their lives 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
nooooo it's so baaaaad
She wanted it to be all her own work 🤣🤣 e.g. NoT eDiTeD x
---
I’m an English teacher and this whole page is incoherent! Even my Y6’s would do a better job! Maybe she can pay me to be her bestie/publisher/editor x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The grab drivers literally give you helmets so her and Imogen are dumb not to wear them. They’re barely holding on they’re so desperate to video themselves

Reactions: 7