Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Stas the Love Island Siren. The person I want to couple up with is...Byron.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I call the ski trip thing bs and has purely been made up for attention. I’ve no doubt they got the idea from the infamous Gavin and Stacey’s fishing trip - hence why we’ve never heard what actually happened 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
So a bunch of people saw her film the walk and then hyped up the prank, no one believed you love and we just felt sorry for you.

and a Sunday times best seller? Sad day for literature and quality writing by actual hard working authors

Reactions: 31
Ana has SO much confidence, she talks about how these men in bars are looking at her… she’s deluded
Somebody lied to her several times, and told her that she was fly, hot, sexy and beautiful but shes nothing like that she's nothing of the sort

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She’s clearly butthurt that people are sick of her love island prank and aren’t falling for it. Death threats? Somehow I doubt it. hopefully this will be the last time she does it. I love how she was like “I NEVER SAID I WAS GOING IN” - yet she has a whole ass video like “pranking my friends I’m going into love island”…

Reactions: 27
I'm embarrassed at her rant in yesterday's video, she mentions the hate she got over her Love Island 'prank', says well I looked 'Fkin HOT, I ate that SH*t UP' can she HEAR HERSELF? then tells her haters to F off.... then says it was just a friendly reminder to be kind... and F off apparently 😂
Jeez she really is becoming unlikeable and arrogant isn't she? 'looked bleeping hot' give me a break and the girl a mirror!

Reactions: 20
Byron's sexuality aside, i think the most horrific part about this whole thing is that she's dedicated a book about sex to her younger bother and her reason for recording an audio book is so HER NAN CAN LISTEN TO IT

• Sick
Reactions: 52
Please can we just start a separate thead called "Byron's Sexuality" cus it's boring here now 😅
byrons sexuality
Ana’s teeth
Atticus autism
Julie’s benefits

All low-key boring subjects now , seems like the same topics are being repeated on this thread.
---
Ana isn’t interesting for love island, the only funny part about Ana’s “prank” is how pathetic everyone must secretly think she is.

Ana luv, ur not going to become the next Molly mae or whatever, pack it in love xoxo

Reactions: 11
Ana you would be mute on love island and no guy would be interested in you. Just shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 15
byrons sexuality
Ana’s teeth
Atticus autism
Julie’s benefits

All low-key boring subjects now , seems like the same topics are being repeated on this thread.
---
Ana isn’t interesting for love island, the only funny part about Ana’s “prank” is how pathetic everyone must secretly think she is.

Ana luv, ur not going to become the next Molly mae or whatever, pack it in love xoxo
We get a repeat convos of these topics because Ana is boring AF. 🤣

Reactions: 4
byrons sexuality
Ana’s teeth
Atticus autism
Julie’s benefits

---

What about the great surname debate , is that still doing the rounds ? 🤣 Pure carnage, people looking up public records and all sorts 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon she expected the reaction be all sympathetic for her, how she can't have her true love - but it's fine because they're still besties... however it just makes it shameful and completely weird.

its interesting to look at the other 'floral' youtubers (i never watched it in this time period but i think thats the term), so it was her, quisha and lily bult. lily does onlyfans and has done for years and years, quisha was a bottle girl, i feel like ana thinks she has the sex appeal that those girls do but she just really doesnt

Reactions: 3
2 month she’s thinks she’d be in there for, she wouldn’t even last the first dumping!

as we know she wouldn’t even get on it! Because if they wanted her to go on… she would have by now. Get the message Ana, love island nor Byron want you, you’re stage one cling on. Do yourself some justice and move on!

Reactions: 4
This is so funny. Because her new bestie Ash posted this a few weeks ago.

Screenshot_20240613_135602_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I would love to read a review in the Sunday Times of a book about a nobody shagging her gay best friend. What a bleeping dumbass!

• Haha
Reactions: 11