Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Stas the Love Island Siren. The person I want to couple up with is...Byron.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m listening to the audiobook because I got it free and wowee it is absolute mince. Cringe, trashy and poorly written.

She will surely regret this when she’s older. I have a colourful dating/sleeping about history from my early twenties and as much as I think the stories from that time are funny and a joke between my friends and group chat, I would be MORTIFIED if the stories were out there for the whole world to see forever ESPECIALLY now I’m getting married! Mortified on oh Anna’s behalf 🫣

also she thinks she’s some profound relationship advice guru when the advice sounds like the kinda thing you’d read on a Google how to date guide 😂

Reactions: 29
i’m still catching up on this thread but byron holding her belly like she was pregnant?????? WHAT THE ACTUAL
sorry i’m still stuck on this…… ana was imagining herself pregnant with byron’s kids when he was cradling her mcdonalds bloat and she thinks that they are JUST FRIENDS???? girl get a therapist this is beyond delulu

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
something worth noting, i vividly remember in one of her or byron’s vlog when she was filming the audiobook, she talks about byron recording his section and how he didn’t think she’d be going into as much detail as she did and that he thought she would just glaze over parts - it seems like she just wanted the whole world to know about her and byron??? so so so bizarre to me it’s like the tiktok trend at the moment that’s like ‘i remember when i lost my mind’ and it’s girls saying all the crazy things they did when they had a crush on a guy when they were younger, she is absolutely infatuated with him and it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 32
her little rant on the hate she got from love island video and post. She even got death threats bless her. We all need to look at our lives, so BRB going to look at mine for Ana.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
her little rant on the hate she got from love island video and post. She even got death threats bless her. We all need to look at our lives, so BRB going to look at mine for Ana.
I wonder if she actually did, though. She lies and exaggerates everything, to the point that I never really believe a word she says. Also, a 10 year old on TikTok commenting “kill urself”, although despicable, isn’t a death threat. I bet the majority of the comments she got were saying that the “prank” wasn’t funny or believable, and she’s calling that hate. Her silly stunts—e.g. this “prank”, the same “prank” all the previous times, wearing boxers under her shorts—never land the way she thinks they will, and she can’t take it. (I’m not saying she doesn’t get hate at all, and she of course doesn’t deserve it when she does, but when it’s general criticism like “this is getting old now”, it’s not hate.)

Reactions: 17
Another boring video. Promoting love island after it’s started. Promoting her book after it’s out. Eh Ana bit late to promote them.
Then goes on to stay she’s experimenting with different types of videos yet continues the stupid food videos.

Reactions: 15
I don’t disagree that she does get some awful comments about her appearance and that must be hard to read but
1. The love island thing is so old now and not funny
2. She just threw the word PTSD in there. You just do not do that.

Reactions: 24
Is she that deluded to think people are offended by her pretending to go on love island? Lmao. No Ana, its just cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we really think she bumped into her real dad and his new kids in Disneyland!? Seems so far fetched, especially when that's never happened in England. Disney is such a big busy place, even if he was there the likelihood of seeing him is tiny and it's not a familiar face she would spot right away

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do we really think she bumped into her real dad and his new kids in Disneyland!? Seems so far fetched, especially when that's never happened in England. Disney is such a big busy place, even if he was there the likelihood of seeing him is tiny and it's not a familiar face she would spot right away
I doubt Julie would even recognise him let alone Ana , probably Julie was desperate for a fag and coffee so said Ana quick that’s your dad over there 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also Ana: Still GAGGING to go on Love Island

The 2nd clip she looks like a Rodent.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Can she stop calling 3 book signings a book TOUR !? People do longer pub crawls

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Nobody is offended by your ‘prank’ Ana! We’re just cringing at your desperation to get on Love Island!
I was howling at being told to look at my life by the woman who is in love with a gay man. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Nobody is offended by your ‘prank’ Ana! We’re just cringing at your desperation to get on Love Island!
I was howling at being told to look at my life by the woman who is in love with a gay man. 😂
By the woman who wrote a book about her sex life that no one cared about like pls ana look at yourself

Reactions: 2
I'm embarrassed at her rant in yesterday's video, she mentions the hate she got over her Love Island 'prank', says well I looked 'Fkin HOT, I ate that SH*t UP' can she HEAR HERSELF? then tells her haters to F off.... then says it was just a friendly reminder to be kind... and F off apparently 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Ana has SO much confidence, she talks about how these men in bars are looking at her… she’s deluded

Reactions: 14