Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Stas the Love Island Siren. The person I want to couple up with is...Byron.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember years and years ago (I watched Ana from when she had like 5000 subs *cringe* so I mean OG videos), she mentioned having a sister. The sister got her a gift for a birthday / Christmas and she said she was excited to see her soon? I wonder who this was. Her actual dads daughter? Her stepdads daughter? Her mums boyfriends daughter?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Isn’t she being a hypocrite for slagging this boy off for getting with his ‘best friend’ when she essentially did the same with Byron?! How can she be mad when she’s engaged in similar behaviours?? The audacity this girl has is shocking
Not really. Ana was single when she got with Byron. This guy told Ana they were exclusive, meanwhile was dating his best friend at the same time.

Reactions: 6
But didn’t she say her wish was to lose her virginity at her mums house and she did do that 😭 I’m not sure if Morgz has gone to hers. But they did stay in a hotel together 😂
I do actually believe her virginity story tbf. IIRC mejulie confirms it in a video somewhere. Obvs Ana could have lied to her mum but I think she would have gone with a positive story then. I’ve always thought it was Doyle as well, her friend from home. Before Byron was on the scene she used to be all moony eyed over him. She describes herself as independent, doesn’t need a relationship etc but it’s clear her daddy issues have her forming unhealthy attachments to men.

Reactions: 9
Speaking of Morgz, how did Julie let Ana stay in a hotel with him overnight when she was just 16

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
IMG_3519.png

how anyone would stick their todger anywhere near this absolute monstrosity is beyond me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I don't think anyone cares if Bryon is Gay Bi or Straight but I think with him going out with a guy and previously saying he was gay (I think) and then Ana saying they have slept together people were just a bit confused.

Reactions: 17
i don't see what is confusing about this, she's talking about something that happened years ago and he's definitely not the first 'gay' guy to have slept with a woman before understanding their sexuality lol

Reactions: 14
The confusing part for me is his TikTok the other day. He was almost denying his sexuality. I agree that it doesn’t matter, but now that Ana has put all of this out in public it raises questions and triggers the debate I guess!
Him being unsure about his sexuality at the time and then realising, concluding (I don’t know what the correct word would be) that he is gay makes sense. But Ana’s infatuation suggests that maybe he is vague about his sexuality with his friends or Ana just hasn’t got the message.

Reactions: 3
The confusing part for me is his TikTok the other day. He was almost denying his sexuality. I agree that it doesn’t matter, but now that Ana has put all of this out in public it raises questions and triggers the debate I guess!
Him being unsure about his sexuality at the time and then realising, concluding (I don’t know what the correct word would be) that he is gay makes sense. But Ana’s infatuation suggests that maybe he is vague about his sexuality with his friends or Ana just hasn’t got the message.
The way she says in her acknowledgments that he’s the one person she’s not scared to fall in love with… to me she thinks there’s a possibility of a future there, otherwise why would you say that??

Please can we just start a separate thead called "Byron's Sexuality" cus it's boring here now 😅
To clear it all up for everyone for the final time :
Byron shagged Ana, found out females aren't for him OR maybe just Ana wasn't. Now hes gay, or maybe BI. Either way, he doesn't appreciate the stench of onions

• Haha
Do we think tonights vlog will be the mukbang with her mum?
I dont understand how she hasn't made a video about her book launch. Even Julie posted one the day after. Youtube is her main platform and releasing her book is such a huge event for her (so she says), you'd have thought she would have posted a video the day of the launch (good business sense says this would push people to buy it) and then a video all about the launch and signings. Crap business women who's not particularly pushing her product if you ask me.

The way she says in her acknowledgments that he’s the one person she’s not scared to fall in love with… to me she thinks there’s a possibility of a future there, otherwise why would you say that??
Talk about embarrassing ANA HE DOESN'T WANT YOU! :rolleyes: .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I dont understand how she hasn't made a video about her book launch. Even Julie posted one the day after. Youtube is her main platform and releasing her book is such a huge event for her (so she says), you'd have thought she would have posted a video the day of the launch (good business sense says this would push people to buy it) and then a video all about the launch and signings. Crap business women who's not particularly pushing her product if you ask me.
She will probably have vlogged it, but will post it next week or something.