Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Stas the Love Island Siren. The person I want to couple up with is...Byron.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her comment šŸ¤¢
Is this recent? Because if so, the way theyā€™re playing up to the young viewers who are invested in them being/sleeping together POST the revelations in Anaā€™s book is one of the most childish things Iā€™ve ever seen. How can he make a TikTok asking people to shut up (or whatever it was - I havenā€™t watched it because I canā€™t stand him), and then continue to stoke the flames like an attention-seeking child (both of them, I mean).

Ana will never get over this ā€œboyā€ and move on, if they continue behaving like this. Iā€™m calling it now.

Reactions: 23
Is this recent? Because if so, the way theyā€™re playing up to the young viewers who are invested in them being/sleeping together POST the revelations in Anaā€™s book is one of the most childish things Iā€™ve ever seen. How can he make a TikTok asking people to shut up (or whatever it was - I havenā€™t watched it because I canā€™t stand him), and then continue to stoke the flames like an attention-seeking child (both of them, I mean).

Ana will never get over this ā€œboyā€ and move on, if they continue behaving like this. Iā€™m calling it now.

It must be because that caption is a Billie Eilish song and itā€™s not long come out!

Reactions: 1
It must be because that caption is a Billie Eilish song and itā€™s not long come out!
Oh, of course. Do they even realise that anyone who ships them will be about 12? Peopleā€”especially with big platformsā€”who seek attention online are so weird.

Reactions: 4
I respect what Byron said about sexuality - of course you don't have to label yourself or you might change how you identify etc...i got the impression he was speaking to his past self who was and others who are confused rather than his sexuality now?

Also I don't think people on here or online have been putting him into a box or assuming things about him based on how he acts/looks like the video implied. Online in the past, he used to identify as bi. He later said online that he was gay. They're wondering based on what he's actually said rather than judging him like he made out in the video

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I might be as delulu as ana but I feel like the whole entire reason ana wrote this book is to flex that sheā€™s shagged Byron and to admit that she loves him still in the hopes that heā€™ll finally be like okay lets get married

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I might be as delulu as ana but I feel like the whole entire reason ana wrote this book is to flex that sheā€™s shagged Byron and to admit that she loves him still in the hopes that heā€™ll finally be like okay lets get married
it was her big romantic gesturešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Okay - I listened to the audio book - letā€™s just say Iā€™ve had a lot of time to kill over the past few days and of course I did it on a 1.5 speed. I almost gave up on multiple occasions.

I feel sorry for her, I feel like there are so many things she could have focused a book around, sex and relationships shouldnā€™t have been it. She will surely look back at this and cringe.

I bet she actually lost her virginity to Byron. She says he was the second person she slept with and that the first hadnā€™t been a positive experience (or something like that), but I imagine thatā€™s a fib. Sheā€™s so in love with him, her declarations throughout are quite sad because does he really give the same energy, even on a friend level to her, or is she convinient to him?

She brings in saffron like the oracle, absolutely no need, she sounds very patronising.

She goes on and on about her ex as if she was with him for years. She goes on about being friends, not going more than 4-days without speaking to him, how she hopes they are always in each others lives - then she goes on to say how sheā€™s made the decision not to see him again - make it make sense.

Itā€™s a lot of painful drivel.

I think she thinks sheā€™s got her solid friendship group for life and has it all figured out but as they all start to grow-up, settle, part-ways, I think she will be in for an awakening. Again, makes me feel sorry for her.
she could've written something meaningful e.g. growing up without her biological father, how YouTube was a facilitator of class mobility etc.. not 3 day situationships

Reactions: 27
Has she ever mentioned the half siblings before? Can't believe there's a whole litter of Ana's out there somewhere.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She posted a TikTok about them once, insinuating they stalk her
Maybe they are just curious to get to know her , as most people would be. I couldn't imagine having brothers or sisters out there and not at least giving them a chance and get to know them. Then again I wouldn't want her as my sister!

Reactions: 12
Am I the only one whoā€™s always thought the bad experience sheā€™s referring to before Byron is Morgz?šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe they are just curious to get to know her , as most people would be. I couldn't imagine having brothers or sisters out there and not at least giving them a chance and get to know them. Then again I wouldn't want her as my sister!
I hope they find this thread one day and spill some tea

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Am I the only one whoā€™s always thought the bad experience sheā€™s referring to before Byron is Morgz?šŸ¤£
But didnā€™t she say her wish was to lose her virginity at her mums house and she did do that šŸ˜­ Iā€™m not sure if Morgz has gone to hers. But they did stay in a hotel together šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
But didnā€™t she say her wish was to lose her virginity at her mums house and she did do that šŸ˜­ Iā€™m not sure if Morgz has gone to hers. But they did stay in a hotel together šŸ˜‚
oh my god I forgot she said that!! So so strange to post on the internetšŸ¤£ didnā€™t include that one in the bookā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Posting the only other interesting story - when she got cheated on by that Finance bro she dated before her bf. (Itā€™s long):

View attachment 2985524
Isnā€™t she being a hypocrite for slagging this boy off for getting with his ā€˜best friendā€™ when she essentially did the same with Byron?! How can she be mad when sheā€™s engaged in similar behaviours?? The audacity this girl has is shocking

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I think Brian is by far the most fame hungry out of all the greasy gang. He thinks this fake story that him and Ana have conjured up will elevate his online presence and that his TikToks will go viral. It's Pride month, so this topic of conversation will attract a tonne of attention.

Reactions: 12