Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Stas the Love Island Siren. The person I want to couple up with is...Byron.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she mention anything in her book about Flossie going out with the guy she was seeing pretty much weeks after they called it off?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don't understand Byrons video at all, I understand the sexuality part but surely they knew how people would react to it. Why even put it in a book.

Reactions: 32

TLDR; he says he’s seen all the comments of people questioning his sexuality after reading Ana’s book, he doesn’t care what people think of him and sounds like he doesn’t label himself in any particular way?
I like his attitude and outlook on life. He's extremely comfortable with who he is, at young age and that's only a good thing.

Reactions: 11
I like his attitude and outlook on life. He's extremely comfortable with who he is, at young age and that's only a good thing.
This. Like i’m not the biggest fan of his for other reasons, but a) he shouldn’t have had to put this video out in the first place and b) he makes some really valid points about not having to put yourself into a box regarding your sexuality (and other individual differences), and that the whole curiosity and gossip about their sexy time isn’t even because of them having sex, its because ‘oh I thought Byron was gay’. I’m not gonna sit here and say that he’s a role model, but gosh I hope someone who needed to hear the messages he was putting out heard them.

Reactions: 17
She really is a twit. This book is simply ridiculous. There's nothing engaging about it, it's pure and utter waffle to fill the empty pages.

Reactions: 21
She's tried to do an "everything I know about love" style booked. But sounds like it's flopped massively!

Reactions: 12
Did she mention anything in her book about Flossie going out with the guy she was seeing pretty much weeks after they called it off?
She did briefly. Turns out he was specifically dating girls who were influencers to try and raise his profile.

Reactions: 1
The way she’s looking at Byron is not normal

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Posting the only other interesting story - when she got cheated on by that Finance bro she dated before her bf. (It’s long):

View attachment 2985524
Wow that was a very very long read but I can’t believe the part about him taking her out for a meal and her rushing home to change ! Hmmm how about shower !!! Major Red flag for him that was lol 😂

Reactions: 2
it's just all utter waffle. she is TWENTY THREE years old - has barely had a relationship, has no idea what being in love actually is. her and saffron have absolutely no idea what they are talking about

long term relationships can involve marriage, kids, mortgages, ill family members, pets, finances, housework, childcare - that's when you realise what loving someone or sharing your life with someone is. they haven't got a bloody clue. they should just fking enjoy themselves while they're still so young and stop being so desperate to settle down. and especially stop revolving their lives around men.

Reactions: 34
I don't understand Byrons video at all, I understand the sexuality part but surely they knew how people would react to it. Why even put it in a book.
Me neither. He’s saying “I’m not saying people can’t have opinions and I totally get why people are now questioning my sexuality” but then he’s annoyed that people have had opinions and wondered whether he’s gay / bi etc ??
Both him and Ana have give IN DEPTH detail in this book about their sexual relationship so of course people are going to form opinions and question whether he is bi, gay etc. It’s just a natural, curious thing to do given he had a long term relationship with a male not that long ago at all. And now it’s all come out that he’s slept with Ana on numerous occasions over the years. No one has said or done anything untoward or offensive people are simply just discussing the book that has been put out there publicly to the world

Reactions: 12
I know I’m doing exactly what he’s asked people not to do - and yes his sexuality is none of my business - but within the safe confines of tattle: surely it’s telling that Ana is the ONLY woman he’s ever been there with - and after that he himself labelled himself as gay?? I’m not saying he used her to figure out his sexuality - but it seems like he then realised he was into men after that point. He started dating his ex pretty soon after he and Ana called things off.

I just don’t know why either of them would make any of this public. It’s so odd. I can’t look at either of them the same way. Their friendship makes me uneasyyyy. She will be pining for him the rest of her life unless he sits her down and tells her in no uncertain terms he’s not interested in women.

Reactions: 24
I just don’t know why either of them would make any of this public. It’s so odd. I can’t look at either of them the same way. Their friendship makes me uneasyyyy. She will be pining for him the rest of her life unless he sits her down and tells her in no uncertain terms he’s not interested in women.
I keep wondering this but maybe she thought that revealing this information would make everyone buy the book to finally find out what happened between them because she probably thinks everyone is desperate to know (like the fishing trip in Gavin & Stacey😂). She probably thought it would blow up and she would get more attention and “fame” when in reality it’s just weird

Reactions: 10
Maybe in this world of swiping right instead of a book all about dating, the type of book we need is how to build a deep, loving, caring and respectful relationship that has a firm foundation. Yes there’s different stages of life and Ana’s not going to write that type of book, but it’d be more worth while that just how to score a hook up (which FYI Ana, does include a one night stand)

Reactions: 6
Okay - I listened to the audio book - let’s just say I’ve had a lot of time to kill over the past few days and of course I did it on a 1.5 speed. I almost gave up on multiple occasions.

I feel sorry for her, I feel like there are so many things she could have focused a book around, sex and relationships shouldn’t have been it. She will surely look back at this and cringe.

I bet she actually lost her virginity to Byron. She says he was the second person she slept with and that the first hadn’t been a positive experience (or something like that), but I imagine that’s a fib. She’s so in love with him, her declarations throughout are quite sad because does he really give the same energy, even on a friend level to her, or is she convinient to him?

She brings in saffron like the oracle, absolutely no need, she sounds very patronising.

She goes on and on about her ex as if she was with him for years. She goes on about being friends, not going more than 4-days without speaking to him, how she hopes they are always in each others lives - then she goes on to say how she’s made the decision not to see him again - make it make sense.

It’s a lot of painful drivel.

I think she thinks she’s got her solid friendship group for life and has it all figured out but as they all start to grow-up, settle, part-ways, I think she will be in for an awakening. Again, makes me feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 17