Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s just presenting/social media again I think because none of the other contestants have posted on their personal social media accounts.. would of been very interesting to see her on their though.

Reactions: 1
I'd love her to go on LI. Might knock the arrogant, ugly, self entitled prick down a peg or 2. Shes giving ✨ rejected ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Faking going into Love Island every single year… Ana hun we’re all so bored and embarrassed for you

Reactions: 29
The comments are hilarious, everyone's calling her own for looking desperate and doing this every year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly how is she not bored or even embarrassed at this point? Why pretend you’re going on a show every single year, it’s boring and cringe! I love that so many people are commenting about it now and actually getting a lot of likes so shows loads agree! Also makes me cringe that some of her fan girls even believe it year after year😂

Reactions: 26
You just know as well someone like Byron has convinced her it'll be funny while they are all sitting laughing AT her 💀🤦🏻‍♀️ It's just sad and desperate af

Reactions: 21
Ana trying to convince us she’s going on Love Island😭 but Saff’s Best Friend!! Harriet is going on there 😂

Reactions: 3
I’m crying that they let her take a promo pic. (Unless that’s a Byron/Callum creation). Bombshells are always surprises and never pre-announced. Ngl I would LOVE for her to go in 😂😂😂 but sadly, just more lame online ITV promo for her I bet. I doubt she’s even make it onto the Aftersun panel

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.