Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All her besties in the comments like “ahh the secret is out” unbelievably cringe 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 40
All her besties in the comments like “ahh the secret is out” unbelievably cringe 🤢
It’ll be funny if she is actually a “bombshell” and she’s ruined it by posting too early so they have to tell her she isn’t in

also no way love island would have her on there, there’s a reason why saffron’s friend has been picked over her

Reactions: 3
Why does everyone believe she's going in? SHE DOES THIS EVERY YEAR*

In case anyone searches "Is Anastasia Kingsnorth going on Love Island"

No she has no personality
Shes not that pretty
And has gum disease

*she did this instead of the villa tour as she was in LA. Other influencers such as Mariam Musa have went to the villa last week

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guarantee it’ll be “I’m working with ITV again and Byron had this great idea to tease that I’m going on it, then Callum edited it together and it’s so clever. So many people believed it, some people didn’t but most did!”

• Haha
Reactions: 46
If this isn’t a Callum/Byron creation, I wonder if this was the ‘top secret, super exciting shoot’ she was going on about a few vlogs ago 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Her entire career is a flop, when will the love island clickbait stop

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Nobody talking about the editing on her body??? She’s so jarring I swear to duck

Reactions: 15
It’s hilarious all the comments are in two categories
1. Her influence friends saying “the secret is out”
2. The general public saying “ why you pretending” “stop doing this every year” etc etc

Literally not one person is believing it. You’re either 1 or 2.

Embarrassing.

Reactions: 24
Why does everyone believe she's going in? SHE DOES THIS EVERY YEAR*

In case anyone searches "Is Anastasia Kingsnorth going on Love Island"

No she has no personality
Shes not that pretty
And has gum disease

*she did this instead of the villa tour as she was in LA. Other influencers such as Mariam Musa have went to the villa last week
Hope the new Google AI system pics this as the answer to anyone who searches.

Reactions: 2
It’s hilarious all the comments are in two categories
1. Her influence friends saying “the secret is out”
2. The general public saying “ why you pretending” “stop doing this every year” etc etc

Literally not one person is believing it. You’re either 1 or 2.

Embarrassing.
The comments have me 💀💀
…they’re not wrong though! She DOES have book signings coming up so yea no Ana

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion: Anastasia Kingsnorth: only has a career because of other people’s ideas. Ain’t no bombshell just putting her viewers through hell

Reactions: 3
I’m crying that they let her take a promo pic. (Unless that’s a Byron/Callum creation). Bombshells are always surprises and never pre-announced. Ngl I would LOVE for her to go in 😂😂😂 but sadly, just more lame online ITV promo for her I bet. I doubt she’s even make it onto the Aftersun panel
I would love for her to go in aswell, just imagine how entertaining this thread would be every evening 🤪

Reactions: 8
Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 LI is her goal, she’s as fake as her mole, same hygiene as a troll

Reactions: 16
Byron and Co are definitely encouraging all this, you can hear the 'seriously Stas, you need to go on Love Island, you're so fit and your body is banging, put it out there and hopefully they'll see it'
And then every year, same thing.
I almost feel sorry for her, she's delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Byron and Co are definitely encouraging all this, you can hear the 'seriously Stas, you need to go on Love Island, you're so fit and your body is banging, put it out there and hopefully they'll see it'
And then every year, same thing.
I almost feel sorry for her, she's delusional.
But she literally applied 2 years in a row and didn’t get on…

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.