Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Thinks she’s a Bombshell, all she does is repel, the boys all say… farewell!

Reactions: 24
Unpopular opinion, but I don’t actually think she wants to go in, because I reckon she’s ‘bigger’ (lack of a better word) than the type of influencers they get on the show anyway. Tbh, she could probably get on it if she really wanted, but I genuinely think it’s just a subtle ad/publicity stunt for engagement.

Love Island died in 2019. ITV have been desperately trying to flog a dead horse ever since.
I wish they’d cancel it as it’s just a bunch of instagrammers now. Do they even pick anyone from Auditions. The first 4 seasons were the best ever.

Reactions: 12
I wish they’d cancel it as it’s just a bunch of instagrammers now. Do they even pick anyone from Auditions. The first 4 seasons were the best ever.
It’s so so bad it’s hard to put into words. Robotic, unauthentic, staged, nobody has any sort of personality and charisma - it’s all just influencers, turkey teeth, VIP booths at clubs, and fast fashion.

Reactions: 30
Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Stas the Love Island Siren. The person I want to couple up with is........Byron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
She's just not got it. No matter how hard shd tries, she resembles an onion eating alien

Reactions: 24
Finally Ana & Saffron have reposted something to do with Palestine. I know they’re both vapid and won’t have a clue what it’s even about and probably only reposting as it’s been reposted by so many more people today but nice to see them actually using their platform for something good for a change!

Reactions: 11
Finally Ana & Saffron have reposted something to do with Palestine. I know they’re both vapid and won’t have a clue what it’s even about and probably only reposting as it’s been reposted by so many more people today but nice to see them actually using their platform for something good for a change!
While I do agree it’s good she’s sharing something and showing who’s side she’s on, she’s also fallen to performative activism, this’ll be the first and last thing she posts about it because everyone else has. Remember when she posted the black square for BLM? Got George Floyd’s name wrong twice? Didn’t post anything else on the matter? The fact she (and everyone else) hasn’t posted any other info, links to donations, protests etc, shows a lot about her knowledge. But anyway… back to her

Reactions: 20
She really does have a talent for buying the ugliest clothes. The sheep tits top in the second Love Island baiting video is ugly as duck.

Reactions: 7
Shes probably sat at home with byron giggling "oh this is the funniest thing ever . We are so stirring the pot" when the reality is people are just laughing at her. It was barely funny the first time, she needs to stop humiliating herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A montage video of Ana begging to be on Love Island for the last FIVE years

@CRose1996

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
She’ll claim it’s just a prank and for jokes but she must be desperate to go on? Who makes an edit like that and isn’t begging it??? The truth is…love island saw Ana on Footasylum locked in and said NOOOOOOPE not now not ever hun. She’s too awkward and timid! 0 confidence and a liability when it comes to drinking (even the one they’re allowed).
She needs to stop doing pranks, it’s not funny

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.