Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Callum I don’t know how he copes with Ana

Reactions: 23
Why did Byron sit separate to them! How odd
He said in one of his videos he didn’t want to pay £500 more for those seats, he said he paid for his seat whilst at the airport because he saw a row of 3 seats free so sat there and actually had more room than they did by doing that but Ana actually paid for Callum’s upgrade too so seems weird but I assume she offered Byron too and he just said no don’t pay for me?

Reactions: 17
my memory is shocking, did she unbox this bag properly? It’s gotta be fake surely, who takes a Chanel bag on a hike
She bought it from a vintage store in nyc when she was there with her me Julie and bratticus and vlogged it if I remember it correctly

Reactions: 12
Tbf wasn’t even a hike, it sounds like it was a 15 minute walk after their Uber but she was still winded asf at the top

Reactions: 9
Yes! That's a good way of describing it! She's so filthy
Who's not brushing their teeth after a 12 hour flight?? Even just to freshen up and feel better. Urgh she's so gross if that's the case.
I can't believe this. It's seriously filthy. I've been to La quite a bit and honestly thehour or so of the flight I like to pop to the bathroom and fix myself up a bit. Absolutely zero pride in herself.

Reactions: 3
I may just be reaching here but did anyone else notice when she filmed on the plane right before she showed the movies her pupils were bigger than usual maybe just the lighting but defo looked bigger swear she’s on something

In the latest podcast advert where they are discussing getting married Ana says you need to know someone for a ‘capacity of time’ I’ve never heard that term capacity of time before does she mean period / length of time

Reactions: 41
Hahahahaha even random women in the park can tell she's an unclean, dirty mess.
You just wouldn’t keep that in a vlog though, she’s vile
---
Also those shorts she wore on the hike she really does think her style is something and sadly, it’s not

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.