Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that PISSES me off (and not just ana) is the ‘24 hours’. It’s not if it’s just breakfast lunch and dinner!

Reactions: 32
She needs to get a new job seeing as she cannot be bothered to put a tiny bit of thought and effort into her youtube 'career'!

Reactions: 16
Amazing, 10/10, the chicken is juicy, the chicken is chickening, unreal. I acc cannot with her any more :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: This is the problem with these youtubers/'influencers', even when their content is utterly failing and dried up, and they have exhausted every idea - they STILL need to produce it to make money, all while acting as if they have millions waiting in the background for them as they grow and mature. The fact shes still doing the dreadful content proves it. If they had a backup and plenty of monetary options, they wouldn't be doing this still.

Reactions: 3
So for a few days I've been watching Ana and Saffron's vlogs because it's been so long, I've been wanting to see if I feel as if I can relate to their content and whether YouTube has stagnated in favour of TikTok's short form videos (which, doesn't take a genius, it really has) but that's more on point with how short attention spans have gotten.

And honestly, it's been sad to watch how Ana is treated amongst her group of friends, particularly when you watch her POV and then someone else's and you discover she's incredibly shy and quiet that her bad witch persona is really irritating. I remember at school, all the girls who thought they were the tit and were incredibly popular end up falling off after school finishes because they made that their entire personality and when it ends, they realise that all of that was for nothing. No one cares about you in the real world like that, and Ana is just latching onto these people like Saffron who haven't grown up yet and will likely never do until people stop enabling them.

I watched a video of hers and she was nostalgic over the days when she used to play MoshiMonsters and she clearly said that she misses that part of her and no doubt, I genuinely think she would but it's not 'cool' and like her aversion to alcohol, she's desperate to fit in to a world where she really is the outsider and absolutely no one should be 'faking it' to play up to it. We aren't children, peer pressure for not drinking shouldn't exist and people who fall under the introverted/extroverted scale, more so introverted always have to pretend that they enjoy going out and being in social situations because that's how we are conditioned and it's a big shame that Ana plays up to this. Once her friends move on and get into relationships or settle into careers, she will learn that the real world isn't all partying or following her friends blindly. You have to make your own decisions.

I think the biggest concern will always be health as she is truly consuming too much fat/sugar in her diet and it shows on her face, you really are what you eat and with a lot of greasy foods, your hair and skin end up being exactly that. Diabetes is increasing unfortunately and a lot of people may not know the symptoms or even how gradual the process is, she might not have it yet but it slowly catches up and then the damage is really irreversible. I've been flagged up as pre-diabetic three times and my diet is nowhere near as bad as Ana's, and as she has PCOS too, it is a lot harder to manage insulin resistance so she really has to start looking after herself. That's the issue with influencers, they think they're immune to health scares and life events that it will absolutely hit her when it happens.

I think in all honesty I feel for her, as an empath I can feel that she is not comfortable in her own skin and grew up with everyone watching her and aspiring to be like the beauty standard but if we all looked the same, life would be dull.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If you guys do actually want some decent food channels I really recommend “Matt and Emma” they’re just a really genuine humble couple who do really good food videos. They give real reviews if they don’t like something they’ll just say it’s disgusting rather than “oh thanks insane” and throw it all back in the bag

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not another food video. Really confuses me how into it she is? Surely she can't think she's some food reviewer..

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She’s gone to America for “work” aka just to eat American junk food…

Reactions: 6
Ana probably has alot of money so I genuinely don’t understand why she doesn’t get her teeth fixed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So for a few days I've been watching Ana and Saffron's vlogs because it's been so long, I've been wanting to see if I feel as if I can relate to their content and whether YouTube has stagnated in favour of TikTok's short form videos (which, doesn't take a genius, it really has) but that's more on point with how short attention spans have gotten.

And honestly, it's been sad to watch how Ana is treated amongst her group of friends, particularly when you watch her POV and then someone else's and you discover she's incredibly shy and quiet that her bad witch persona is really irritating. I remember at school, all the girls who thought they were the tit and were incredibly popular end up falling off after school finishes because they made that their entire personality and when it ends, they realise that all of that was for nothing. No one cares about you in the real world like that, and Ana is just latching onto these people like Saffron who haven't grown up yet and will likely never do until people stop enabling them.

I watched a video of hers and she was nostalgic over the days when she used to play MoshiMonsters and she clearly said that she misses that part of her and no doubt, I genuinely think she would but it's not 'cool' and like her aversion to alcohol, she's desperate to fit in to a world where she really is the outsider and absolutely no one should be 'faking it' to play up to it. We aren't children, peer pressure for not drinking shouldn't exist and people who fall under the introverted/extroverted scale, more so introverted always have to pretend that they enjoy going out and being in social situations because that's how we are conditioned and it's a big shame that Ana plays up to this. Once her friends move on and get into relationships or settle into careers, she will learn that the real world isn't all partying or following her friends blindly. You have to make your own decisions.

I think the biggest concern will always be health as she is truly consuming too much fat/sugar in her diet and it shows on her face, you really are what you eat and with a lot of greasy foods, your hair and skin end up being exactly that. Diabetes is increasing unfortunately and a lot of people may not know the symptoms or even how gradual the process is, she might not have it yet but it slowly catches up and then the damage is really irreversible. I've been flagged up as pre-diabetic three times and my diet is nowhere near as bad as Ana's, and as she has PCOS too, it is a lot harder to manage insulin resistance so she really has to start looking after herself. That's the issue with influencers, they think they're immune to health scares and life events that it will absolutely hit her when it happens.

I think in all honesty I feel for her, as an empath I can feel that she is not comfortable in her own skin and grew up with everyone watching her and aspiring to be like the beauty standard but if we all looked the same, life would be dull.
The last paragraph is so true. Also funny how Saffron was the one that spoke down to her the most, yet she didn’t fit the beauty standard but got her entire face reconstructed so she now does 😂

I'm literally obese and my diet is no where near as bad as hers :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: the skinny privilege is real

I think she does the food videos to eat tit and call it work?? Surely she realises these videos are tit?! And yet she’s flown to LA to film more food videos??🤦🏼‍♀️
---
Also isn’t she going to Bali in around a month? I’m sure Byron mentioned it in his videos recently but she hasn’t mentioned it at all has she?

Reactions: 3
Her & Saffron discussing the Met and saying that they’d get roasted if they wore what Doja Cat did 😭 I quote ‘it’s totally about the person, if we was to wear what she wore we’d get absolutely roasted lykkk so much hate but when she does it it’s cool’

why do they think they’re on the same level as doja cat? Aside from the fact neither of them are successful artists lmao. The way they were talking gave me vibes that they thought they’d be at the met one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The last paragraph is so true. Also funny how Saffron was the one that spoke down to her the most, yet she didn’t fit the beauty standard but got her entire face reconstructed so she now does 😂
I guess it's like how the most insecure people have the most to say because they often project their own insecurities on to others. In Saffron's case, the company she surrounds herself are quite vain and it truly forced herself to fix her face which is a shame cos I've felt that the nicer someone is, the better looking they are. Arrogance is really not an attractive trait. Watching Ana's videos from 2018/2019 I can't believe how much has changed, I did think she looked healthier and prettier, if she takes care of herself she would see a big improvement. Diversity within friendship groups is so important, you truly do learn a lot of things and realise that there is not one beauty standard, in some cultures the dorsal hump is viewed as a beautiful thing for example but in the West everyone's trying to fix it.

Reactions: 2
Have I missed something regarding her teeth lol 😂
Hahaha YES! It's the most covered topic on these threads 😂 just funny cause every now and again another user comes and says the exact same thing about her having money and not getting them done.

Im aware that you could have been making the exact same joke and I've just overexplained something that you already know and made a tit of myself... 😂