Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is by far the most "the world owes me a living" influencer I'm aware of at the moment. She really does believe she can just waltz into whatever job she wants under the false pretense that ITV love her for example, when in reality they've invited her to do something SO basic. She's just waiting for them to approach her and say "hey guess what you're so famous you can present this new amazing show." Just because the podcast landed on her lap (which isn't successful in the slightest) she really thinks that is universal to any job she wants.
It's never gonna happen Ana, not at the very least until you change your image. Hungover, unwashed, smelly, orange, unprofessional mess doesn't = successfull TV producer.

Reactions: 26
I'd love for her platform to be taken from beneath her feet. She is undeserving of her wealth and hasn't worked a day in her life, same applies to her scrounger mother.

Reactions: 28
I'd love for her platform to be taken from beneath her feet. She is undeserving of her wealth and hasn't worked a day in her life, same applies to her scrounger mother.
I think this reality check needs to hit because its going to be a messy, messy end for her career if she doesn't have a realisation soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her vocabulary is extremely limited for a renowned author.
---
“The sunset is going down”

I mean, what did she expect to happen?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Please don’t tell me she actually pronounced sorbet as SOR-BET rather than SOR-BAY

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Urgh the way she tried callums drink. Just her whole gob over the bottle, that's rank given her oral hygiene or clear lack of.

Reactions: 3
Also, it's not going to taste like Pepsi given its not just Pepsi... such a lack of effort. She's doing a video about Seven Eleven food and drink exclusively and yet can't look this up or read the packaging.
---
"I'm in long sleeved trousers"
I'm dead. Sorry I'm commenting as I go along through the video.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t believe she filmed that piss poor video in Oslo, so much for doing things in the city the day after the concert.. could’ve found a lovely restaurant but no let’s film a video in Seven 11 all day

Reactions: 17
She’s giving herself such a bad image, there’s no way she will ever become a tv personality. I understand going out and having fun but seeing that it’s effecting her work shows how unreliable she is. Can’t turn up to host a tv show ‘violently hungover’
She did this when she was recording her audiobook - she went out drinking the night before! It’s so unprofessional!

Reactions: 13
Ana claiming on the podcast she’s never dated her type because she’s just dated people who are nice to her … nothing to do with the fact that her ‘type’ would never look twice at her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.