Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know about anyone else but I would have much preferred her to do a vlog exploring Oslo and local cuisine and restaurants, not eating junk food all day long in a corner shop 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Don’t know about anyone else but I would have much preferred her to do a vlog exploring Oslo and local cuisine and restaurants, not eating junk food all day long in a corner shop 🤦🏻‍♀️
The problem is she doesn’t have the confidence to go out exploring in another country without ‘help’ (the greasy gang) even with only Callum around, I still feel like she would be frightened to try anything new. If it’s not a big group of them or a place she’s been before (Disneyland Paris) then it’s always the same ol’ from our stas - scared of her own shadow. She didn’t even start going to the gym in her apartment until the gang started. Crazy 🥴

Reactions: 14
The problem is she doesn’t have the confidence to go out exploring in another country without ‘help’ (the greasy gang) even with only Callum around, I still feel like she would be frightened to try anything new. If it’s not a big group of them or a place she’s been before (Disneyland Paris) then it’s always the same ol’ from our stas - scared of her own shadow. She didn’t even start going to the gym in her apartment until the gang started. Crazy 🥴
I know a lot of people suffer with social anxiety etc and I'm sure Stas will claim something similar, but I just can't stand it when people have no independence. Can't eat a meal alone or go shopping without company. She needs to take some time without the greasy gang and work out who SHE is. What SHE wants, how she wants life to look, what's important to her. The amount of time spent hanging off Callum or Byron's arms means she can't even form her own thought.

Reactions: 19
Need to catch up with this thread. Friend dumped bf before holiday so I've of course took her cheating ex place and we headed to Santorini instead of him

What have I missed?
---
Need to catch up with this thread. Friend dumped bf before holiday so I've of course took her cheating ex place and we headed to Santorini instead of him

What have I missed?
Caught up. This summed to the whole video
Screenshot_20240514_184959_YouTube.jpg

Plus who says the T in sorbet? 💀💀💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The Oslo video has way more negative comments than I can count, too many for her to delete too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The Oslo video has way more negative comments than I can count, too many for her to delete too 🤣🤣
I’ve just been to look after seeing this and there isn’t a single negative comment now, in fact there isn’t a lot of comments at all

Reactions: 1
I actually prefer Julie's video at this point lol at least she's consistent with them, actually visiting places etc.

Reactions: 26
I’ve just seen some videos of Charley Marlowe on the BAFTAs red carpet interviewing celebrities. Ana could never match her personality. Ana just doesn’t stand out enough.

Reactions: 11
I’ve just seen some videos of Charley Marlowe on the BAFTAs red carpet interviewing celebrities. Ana could never match her personality. Ana just doesn’t stand out enough.
Max Balegde (Ana was on his podcast last year) interviewed Ant and Dec. Literally Ana’s biggest dream

Reactions: 5

What have I missed?
---

Caught up. This summed to the whole video
View attachment 2935437
Plus who says the T in sorbet? 💀💀💀
The same person who wears “long sleeve trousers”! 🫠🫠🫠🫠🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Max Balegde (Ana was on his podcast last year) interviewed Ant and Dec. Literally Ana’s biggest dream
I can't lie, I love watching the likes of Max, Charlie Marlow, and also GK Barry (I'll see myself out 😂) as they actually have a bloody personality rather than these girls on youtube who have all morphed into one extremely bland personality

Reactions: 15
Why does she wear a FULL face of makeup for eating some food on camera? She's got heavier makeup on than I wear at full, full, full glam for a wedding or something!
---
"If you can have beef that's greasy??"
Yeah Ana, meat has the ability to be greasy, including beef 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Don’t know why she calls it “only eating fast food for 24 hours”. That’s what she does everyday in her vlogs 😂😂

Aside from the occasional grim onion salad and onion avocado bagel

Id be embarrassed publicising these eating habits to such a big audience
---
Also why is she trying to convince herself that the food isn’t greasy?? It’s not healthy either 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
No I’m sorry but once again she’s ate 3 bites of each meal it’s so bleeping lazy it’s purely because she just wants to get the filming done as quickly as possible.

On the last meal which was slim chickens she eats 2 TWOOOO!!!! Bites of the Texas toast then ONE chip and goes “so that’s the perfect meal to end this video on I think that’s the best meal I’ve ever had in my life”. You didn’t even TRY a chicken tender? You ate 3 bites in total 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The carpet doesn’t look that bad on the pic compared to on screen but in this part of the video it’s vile, you’d at least hoover before recording as there’s just little bits everywhere

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.