Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez she needs to go down a few shades in her foundation.
---
Why does her nose look longer?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At this point we don’t need to screenshot bad angles of her, she is starting to look bad in her actual insta posts too 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Do YouTubers choose the ad length before their videos? I constantly get multiple 20+ second unskippable ads with anas videos but no one else’s it’s seriously making me not want to watch anymore

Reactions: 2
She sos delusional with this itv presenting dream.

Can I start a petition to ban the word influencer? It actually makes me rage with anger
---
Hang on…she wore the clothes she would be wearing on tv on the train there? Surely you would get changed there..especially if you was eating your breakfast wearing it etc!
---
Why is she confused by someone being sick in the next hotel room? People get ill…she should know that!

also why is she eating her take away in bed with white bedding? 🤢

sorry I’m adding comments as I watch the vlog 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I stumbled on some of Ana’s old videos and watched them and they were so sheltered when it came to food no wonder Ana went mad the second she moved out. Never had corn before, Atticus didn’t know what vinegar was, they never seasoned chicken 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
God she would look SO much better with no fake tan, a good diet, slightly lighter hair and some proper clothes that actually are HER style, not copied from Cinzia or the current trends. Like imagine her with pale natural skin with no patchy orange tan, with soft beige blonde hair and a nice floral dress omg. She is lost within herself. Trends are for the insecure.

Reactions: 32
I do find Asda Callum the most likeable out of the Greasy Gang, but he is a terrible editor. The title of the video at the start over Ana’s face when she’s talking is up for way too long, it actually annoys me. Then you’ve got how many times he’s put the wrong time/date or wrong “am”/“pm”.

But it doesn’t matter much, because Ana is going the same way as Saffron Barker and Molly Thompson for me where she’s actually too insufferable even to hate-watch. My soft spot for her has pretty much gone. It’s like watching an AI robot the way she has no personality or taste of her own and just copies literally everything she does and says from her grim mates and TikTok. I couldn’t give less of a tit about her book or her delusions of grandeur that she’ll be presenting Big Brother one day. Someone HMU if she ever grows up and starts actually being her own person.

Reactions: 13
I can't with her talking about how it's her 'first proper show on TV' and it's a crappy little extra programme on ITVX. She really thinks ITV is going to give her a big break and they clearly don't want to give her her own show.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't understand how she can't see that her lifestyle is dragging her down, both in terms of her health but also her appearance.

Reactions: 8
I don't understand how she can't see that her lifestyle is dragging her down, both in terms of her health but also her appearance.
She’s clearly making an effort with her diet and fitness atm so props to her for that. Although there were probably takeaways she chose not to film.

Her style is still horrendous as ever. Ugly fur skirt and ugly fur coat. It also seemed like news to her that why you take the sleeve off a hardcover book that the spine has an engraved title on it. She was talking like it was some special feature of her book. Has she really never seen a hardback book in her life??

Reactions: 13
An old video of hers came up on suggestions the other day and she actually looked pretty in it. Her hair was blonde she was dressed nice and her makeup matched her skin. Sort it out Ana!

Reactions: 15
The thought if her festering away in a bath of her own filth and stench for 2 to 3 hours made me feel physically ill 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched the latest slog, the photo of her for her book cover isn’t the best either is it
---
Also this girl is so delusional and really does think she’s slaying in life

Reactions: 3
Just to give you a heads up Ana, the hot guy at the hotel check in probably isn't gonna "slide into dms" because he could likely smell you in the queue and was possibly wondering why a human sized orange was checking into the hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.