Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freya needed a Magic Eraser and The Pink Stuff to clean Ana’s kitchen countertops. A single, mentally well woman living on her own who works about one day a week. What the duck does Ana do in that flat, and does she, like, literally never wipe the side? She’s grim.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
There’s NO reason why her friends should be cleaning her flat for her. She’s not depressed. She has plenty of time. She’s so lazy and seems proud to tell everyone people are always doing things for her. I swear last time it was Haz cleaning for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
The full face of makeup and no mascara I don't get it? And her fridge is absolutely shocking, defo gets paid too much money to be able to est take aways 24/7
Why does round her mouth / her top lip always look grey ?

Reactions: 11
im always at trafford and she’s done this both times ive seen her there too its hysterical
Fun fact, I saw her in Manchester once after a night out in McDonalds (shock) and she was looking round and trying to make herself look better to see if anybody noticed her, it was so embarrassing. She’s on a different planet and definitely not slaying

Reactions: 7
The way she goes on about sex.. I’m willing to bet money that she’s still a virgin and pretending she’s slept with all these people.. that video with Atticus I'm sorry but what a bleeping woman..

Na just a pure slag that will sleep with anything that's willing to touch the unwashed woman and uses it as her personality cause she thinks it makes her look cool like naw hen it makes u look a trampy stupid bleep

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
ana: i'm not drinking again for a couple of weeks
also ana the next day: drinks
she is so infuriating and you can tell the drink is catching up to her, she looks so bloated

Reactions: 9
Why couldn’t Ana take her sponsored water bottle with her on the hike? Oh that’s right, she hardly has a sip. She’d fill it with a can of Coke.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ana: i'm not drinking again for a couple of weeks
also ana the next day: drinks
she is so infuriating and you can tell the drink is catching up to her, she looks so bloated
PLEASE! Ana "I'm going to have a detox, not drink, cook home made foods with lots of veggies". NEXT day she's out drinking, making cookies, day after they're eating McDonalds on their way to their "hike".

I don't know if she just doesn't care about her health, has no will power, is lazy, or all of the above. Does even she believe she's ever going to change??

Reactions: 17
PLEASE! Ana "I'm going to have a detox, not drink, cook home made foods with lots of veggies". NEXT day she's out drinking, making cookies, day after they're eating McDonalds on their way to their "hike".

I don't know if she just doesn't care about her health, has no will power, is lazy, or all of the above. Does even she believe she's ever going to change??
What ever happened to the “posting gym videos for 30 days” or whatever it was?? She literally posted once! and then…. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
What ever happened to the “posting gym videos for 30 days” or whatever it was?? She literally posted once! and then…. 🙄🙄
Go into the bin like her invisalign, getting ears pierced, eating healthy, not drinking Coke etc

Reactions: 15
Her cholesterol must be through the roof. Insides will be starting to rot as well. She's genuinely clueless and thinks she's invincible because she's an influencer. Good health isn't going to be spoon fed to you like everything else seems to be.

Reactions: 14
Bet atticus was fuming he didn’t get a Disney trip from ana for his 10th bday 😂 instead he got some mini brands 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Even on saffrons vlogs you can see she just eats so much junk. Having a pot noodle for breakfast???

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23